Topic: Homework Update May 31st 2010: Due June 4th 2010

ELA 9
The Human Condition–In Search of Self
Continue "Book Talk" in STJ Forum
Update Book I'm Reading Widget, update your Books I've Read widget.

Select a Canadian poem to read and write about what ideas the poet reveals to you about The Human Condition–In Search of Self? Integrate a variety of quotations from the selected poem into your response. Consider Getting At The Poem’s Basic Meaning & Technique.

Reading Log
Spreadsheet

ELA 20
Continue chapter discussions in The Shack forum (login to see chapter discussions)
Update Book I'm Reading Widget

Add a new book review of any book you've read recently to the Library Blog. Keep your review focused on what the author has to say in connection to The Human Condition–In Search of Self theme.

Reading Log
Spreadsheet

ELA 30
Update Book I'm Reading Widget, update your Books I've Read widget.

Write a "snowflake" post from the Personal Psychology category about Hamlet. Integrate a variety of short quotations from Hamlet. What does Shakespeare have to say about The Human Condition–In Search of Self. Embed a clip of a Hamlet soliloquy (youtube) in your response.

Reading Log
Spreadsheet

Film Study 9
Monty Python and the Holy Grail links in sidebar

Write a post: what ideas does the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail  suggest to you about The Human Condition–In Search of Self.  Embed a clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail in your response.

Add to your growing list of movie reviews on your blog - activate the wp-movie-ratings plugin: page and widget.
Spreadsheet