1 (edited by flyon 2008-04-14 09:01:28)

Topic: Gravatar

I created a www.gravatar.com but it will not show up on my page. Why won't it?

Re: Gravatar

Have you activated the Gravatars for posts and/or comments in your Dashboard-->Presentation-->Gravatars ?

3 (edited by branbardoel 2008-04-08 09:19:11)

I also have this problem and I have activated Gravatars for posts and comments. I did manage to get an image there but it was the default image not the gravatar I had chosen.

Double(triple)-check that the image is rated "G" at your gravatar admin page.

I have triple checked that the image is rated G, it is. I am wondering is there a certain plugin I need to activate?

branbardoel wrote:

I have triple checked that the image is rated G, it is. I am wondering is there a certain plugin I need to activate?

Perhaps it is the type of image you are attempting. I recall someone else being frustrated the same way and they simple switched images and away it went. 

Other than that, what works for one should work with all.

Switch to an image you know works, just to get a handle on the steps to follow, then try again with your favorite image.

I've tried the exact same image that  works for Cody, Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I've also tried Luke's, Craig's, and Dillon's image but none worked for me.

Dashboard-->Users-->Your Profile.

Is the email for your blog the same as the gravatar email? Look carefully for any missing letters.

My email on my profile was incorrect. I fixed it and now my gravatar works great. Thanks