Topic: Google Presentation

I have a question referring to the presentations being made for on Google. You explained to us that we are able to put music on them but I have not seen anything that shows us how to. Are we able to put music on them and if so how?

2 (edited by flyon 2008-05-29 10:42:30)

Re: Google Presentation

Yes, i am useing this program also and i am wondering the same thing.

jkochan wrote:

I have a question referring to the presentations being made for on Google. You explained to us that we are able to put music on them but I have not seen anything that shows us how to. Are we able to put music on them and if so how?

Checkout the presentations at Slideshare, if they have music, there must be a way. That said, you are the expert in google docs, is there an FAQ or Help menu on the google doc page?

Yes when I log in, at the top there it says Help but I went to it and there is nothing regarding music.

jkochan wrote:

Yes when I log in, at the top there it says Help but I went to it and there is nothing regarding music.

Do any slideshare presentations have music?

I just went on to the google doc page and it showed no sign of putting music on them. can you give more of a hint?

Actually I just checked and I couldn't find any with music.

Regardless of the  bells and whistles, after the best presentations we applaud the person, not the equipment.

True but we need the music for a mark, but I'm sure he would allow us to bring a cd or play a song from Youtube while our presentation is playing, thanks.

That could be the simple soultion, lets just hope that he lets us do that. Thank you!

jkochan wrote:

True but we need the music for a mark, but I'm sure he would allow us to bring a cd or play a song from Youtube while our presentation is playing, thanks.

Exactly.