Re: Focus Questions - English 20

Equality pain and pride would be a good focus question for this year. There are many global issues and also our own personal issues that we could relate to this question.

We should based our focus questions are Equality- Pain and Pride. This would allow us to add personal  experiences really easy and allow us to establish a voice. We are at the age where we face all of these problems and have responsibilities so we all receive pain and pride.

28 (edited by cmccormack 2008-09-09 08:53:42)

I think Equality - Pain and Pride would be a good choice of focus questions . We should all have experienced these feelings throughout our lives, and will continue to feel them, so we can relate to them easily.

A good focus question would be Environment and Technology–Reality and Responsibility. It is up to us to protect the environment and to create new technology. The environment around us will be destroyed if people don't act and try to diminish pollution and other things that help to destroying the environment. This is a reality that everyone must realize so if we base our English studies on this I think it would be interesting to write about.

30 (edited by bchetter 2008-09-09 08:53:50)

Equality-pain and pride is the focus question we should be exploring and discussing to a deeper extent. Justice and fairness in today's society is often overlooked. Learning to gather knowledge on a person before we judge them is a life skill we must obtain.

I personally would prefer the focus questions under Equality-Pain and Pride because it is easier for for teenagers like myself to relate to as we are trying to understand ourselves and the role we are to play in the world as we mature into young adults.

Equality - Pain and Pride seems to be the the best choice for our class.

Equality- pain and pride would be a good focus question this year. Their are several ideas that easy to relate to this focus question.

Equality pain and pride would be a good choice for a focus question. The reason for this is if we write about our hardships and pain it will make our posts more personal.

The focus question should be Equality-Pain and Pride is a choice that we can all relate to.

I like the sound of the Environment and Technology-Reality and Responsibility.  Focus questions about survival, disasters, animal rights will help us understand a bigger part of life.  These questions may help us, help the world one small part at a time.

Equality pain and pride would be a good focus question for this year.We would be able to relate to personal issues and many world events.We need to realize we live with one another as equals.This is easy to relate to and would give us more voice.

I choose Equality, pain, and pride because these are all thing's we experienced and have to deal with. This would be great for focus question's.

I believe we should try to explore different topics other then last years. I like the topic The Human Condition- In Search of Self because I think through reading the book we can relate it to ourselves and our everyday lives.

Everyone has an opinion on equality and has pain in their life. The Equality-Pain fits well with the topic and subject of this interesting book.