1 (edited by jabowtell 2008-09-08 09:23:16)

Topic: Movie Studies Grade 11

I would like to do a movie study on the movie The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock. movie studies opens our learning ability outside of our imagination.

Re: Movie Studies Grade 11

Movie studies can easily be taught to a class because the director can open a world of what ifs to all students and with some effects it can be an entertaining and meaningful learning experience.

I would have to disagree with your insight to do a post on the movie The Birds. The reason for this is that I watched that movie and it was horrible. Like who is scared of a flock of birds and why did they start to go crazy and start attacking all the towns people. I would recommend choosing another movie to do a movie study on.

The good thing about movie studies is its much easier to learn while watching a movie, than reading a book for instance at least for me, because I find my mind wonders if I read and often miss important events in the story. I'm not sure many people in our class have seen the movie so I would hold great interest and always look forward to what's next.

Check out the screenplays by Andrew Niccol.

I can use the new projector in my classroom before it is permanently mounted in the MacLab.