1

Topic: Writing about myself?

When you say write a post about yourself what exactly are you wanting me to write about? Do you want me to write life experiences, or do you want me to write about who I am?

Re: Writing about myself?

jveitch wrote:

When you say write a post about yourself what exactly are you wanting me to write about? Do you want me to write life experiences, or do you want me to write about who I am?

Are you in search of a focus question?

Re: Writing about myself?

dsader wrote:
jveitch wrote:

When you say write a post about yourself what exactly are you wanting me to write about? Do you want me to write life experiences, or do you want me to write about who I am?

Are you in search of a focus question?

Oh, and this list of snowflakes may help, too.

4

Re: Writing about myself?

You don't write about youself like in a biography but and experiance you had or and event you participated that describes your life

5

Re: Writing about myself?

You could write about what you learned in leadership this year, because you already have that done for your leadership portfolio. That's what I did.

6

Re: Writing about myself?

There are so many things you that you could write about yourself. For example you could write about what makes you laugh and what makes you cry.
Write about your personality and what you look for in a friend.
The list goes on and on!

7

Re: Writing about myself?

Ok that helped me a lot!!!! thanks.

8

Re: Writing about myself?

I wrote about what I love to do and also about my sports and how I feel about school. My last paragraph was about how other people see me. Good Luck!

Re: Writing about myself?

dkonieczny wrote:

You could write about what you learned in leadership this year, because you already have that done for your leadership portfolio. That's what I did.

I am a huge fan of synthesizing writing skills across multiple curriculums. I'll add more emphasis in the LA/English gradebook for writing skills that are common to multiple subjects next year.

10

Re: Writing about myself?

That's a great idea! Thanks!

11

Re: Writing about myself?

When you write about yourself does is have to be one specific story? Or is it more about what you think of yourself in general?

Re: Writing about myself?

kmccrea wrote:

When you write about yourself does is have to be one specific story? Or is it more about what you think of yourself in general?

See my first replies to OP at top of thread.