Topic: Gravatars: How-to.

Alright, in my opinion, getting an avatar is pretty important. I mean, it's one of the small ways you get to show off your personality. So it's pretty essential that you know how to do it and do it properly.

1. First, go to http://www.gravatar.com, and create an account by hitting the "Get your gravatar today!" button, and entering your school email (First.Last@ecacs16.ab.ca) fill in the information, and you're ready to go. (Remember to activate your account via the email the site sends you.)

2. Find yourself a picture. It does not have to be the general icon size, as you're able to crop and resize the picture you choose. Make sure the picture is G-rated, of course.

3. Proceed to make yourself an avatar, using the picture you've found. When it's finished, hit the "crop and finish" button

4. The rest is pretty self explanatory. By the end, you should have yourself a gravatar.

Congratulations.

Re: Gravatars: How-to.

how do you access it once you've connected and created one?

After you've chosen and cropped your image, it should say "Choose an Image To Use" and then show your picture. What you want to click is "Check this Gravatar", which should show up under where it says your email.

it is a good thing that you know how to this because i don't.

Thanks for the help Rina. I wouldn't have my awesome-o icon without your help!

That helped me out a ton thanks

ThanKs for providing the website for making a gravatar it makes it aalot easier to make one

so we can have any picture as our gavatar

dpottle wrote:

so we can have any picture as our gavatar

"any"? No.

"G" rated, yes.

Good work `

Thanks a bundle Rina. P.S. lol Rinakins

so would mine right now be g rated or no?

dpottle wrote:

so would mine right now be g rated or no?

Alberta ratings:

General (G): General viewing. Suitable for viewing by all ages.