Topic: A How To on "Clown Pants"

You have probably realized that to complete your blog, you have to put your "clown pants" on it, which is just what Mr.Sader calls themes.

1. Log into your blog, this should be a no-brainer.

2. Hover your mouse over the "My Account" in the top left hand corner, and then a drop down menu will appear.

3. Go down the menu, and click "Themes".

A page of themes will now show up, you can preview what they look like by hovering your mouse over its title.

4. You can preview what the theme will look like on YOUR blog, by going to the right hand side of the page, and clicking "preview" in the column of the theme which you want to see on your blog.

5. Once you have chosen a theme that you want on your blog, click the "activate" button, on the right side of the page.

6. Once the theme is activated, go to your blog page to be sure that you like the way it fits.

Congratulations on having Clown Pants.

Re: A How To on "Clown Pants"

This is very simple to follow and seems helpful for those who'll need to do this next year. Goodjob!

thanks for the tips this could be very helpfull.

I will probably need this for next year or later this year. thanks. great job!!!!!

I like how you explained all the steps but activating a clown pants should be a no-brainer lol

Good Job Maddie! This really helped me understand all you need to know about using clown pants. It is very easy tio follow so thanks!

This is very easy to follow and helpful. Thanks good job!

Wow i didnt even know u could do that

Very helpful !
Thankyou.

You have been very helpful

thank you