1 (edited by eric.walker 2009-10-26 14:36:21)

Topic: Why Satan?

Alright Devon,I have had enough. You attract demons by talking about them. Don't worry about it. Live a good life. Stop being so strange. Why don't you ask questions about God? God's much nicer.

Edit: Subject title was allcaps(shouting) and contained username

Re: Why Satan?

Because Satan's more interesting to write about.

Satan is more interesting to write about because i want to know the true story about him

eric.walker wrote:

Alright Devon, Mr.Sader and I have had enough. You attract demons by talking about them. Don't worry about it. Live a good life. Stop being so strange. Why don't you ask questions about God? God's much nicer.

I haven't had enough, it's just an argument I'm gonna win. Ha ha.

I agree, Satan is "terribly" interesting.

When running forward, it is safer to look at what you are running towards than to look backwards at what you are running from. Just don't start running backwards is all.

Not a lot of truth about Satan out there - like a paradox looking for honesty from the liar's club.

Mr sader if we do have an argument then i will win not you (D)

Why does satan always look like a satyr with a serious tail, red fur, and a pitchfork but in the years when he was in heaven he looks like Gabriel or any other angel?

All the things and the angels could do Lucifer was kinda like expelled from the powers and create his own powers which made his body turn in a different shape. When he was in heaven he had an angel form but when he went to hell his body started to change. Like our eyes arnt the same as albinos becuase the environment

So your saying that Satan changed because of the environment. Then that would mean he is a big factory owner that makes cigars and pollutes.

Why would satan look like an angel in hell

I'm sorry.. I agree with Mr.Sader.

mkasyan wrote:

Apology, um, accepted. hmm

i agree with mr.sader too

I shouldn't speak for others XD. And Stephen! Gasp! Actually, I was showing him how to post, nothing more.

dsader wrote:
mkasyan wrote:

please no one agree with mr sader and some people are getting off topic!!

someone not logged in as themself wrote:

Stop speaking of satan you blasphemous dogs!

Explain the blasphemy if you are serious.

Fear not, no dogs have accounts in this forum.

Arf, arf. tongue

Another paradox is that a Catholic encyclopedia can define blasphemy and contain examples of blasphemy, while at the same time not be blasphemous.

dpottle wrote:
dsader wrote:
mkasyan wrote:

please no one agree with mr sader and some people are getting off topic!!

Yeah, I'd prefer people to say what historical ideas it is they support, rather than just say they agree.

I am saying that if Satan was an angel then changed because of the environment ( thats what you said) the why isn't we what we consider evil like a drug lord or terrorist.

becuase we dont live in intese heat or feel the pain satan fells

But how do we know Satan feels pain remember he was an angel now ruler of the underworld gotta have some power.

he has no power if he did he would escape from hell and destroy all of us

dpottle wrote:

he has no power if he did he would escape from hell and destroy all of us

I believe he has power but he is most likely sealed away or his powers are sealed away hence your previous topics of the 7 seals.

the seven seals does not seal his powers the 66 seals of god seals his powers

The devil is an unexplainable being.. Which makes him/it really interesting to speak about. I however start to become uncomfortable when speaking about Satan. After watching the Exorcist and being told so many ghost stories about if you get too involved with the devil he will take over your body.. And demons will follow you.. Now I don't know if this is true but it's certainly stuck in my head for a long time.

dpottle wrote:

becuase we dont live in intese heat or feel the pain satan fells

Well maybe some of us don't. But you can't just conclude that there isn't a point in some peoples life where they believe they're feeling the wrath of the devil in a sense. They feel like nothing is right, and all they feel is pain. That's what makes life exciting.. Good.. Bad.. Neutral.. Who knows what feeling we'll be in nexPr

What an interesting topic to talk about. Ahem..

i agree With Mr.Sader =l