Re: Why Satan?

I agree with Mr.Sader also .

27 (edited by dpottle 2009-10-29 09:15:30)

jbardoel wrote:

I agree with Mr.Sader also .

please do not agree with mr sader

Erik we all want to talk about something Lucifer is the most interesting because eventualy he will destroy the earth and God will create again

How can you be so sure about that, Devon? In the end, isn't it all speculation? Who's to say when or if Satan will destroy earth again? If anything's going to destroy the planet, it's going to be us, not some red horned creature from below.  I want to remain a skeptic on this whole situation on heaven and hell. Is there really an angry red demon below waiting for the right moment to spring up on us? Is God really up there chilling with a milkshake and watching us through a plasma television? To be honest, I don't really think so. That's not to say I don't believe in God or Heaven and Hell, because I do. But I don't see it the way you guys are portraying it.

You're almost talking about it as a mythology, like the Greek Gods. Because I suppose, in a way, it sort of is. But I see our God and our Heaven as something that's there, but not. Same with hell. It's always present around us, and appears in little moments. It's hard to explain. When we die, I don't think we'll be winged and chilling on clouds, waiting to play Guitar Hero with Mark and John. I just think we'll be able to rest happily. That's what I believe, and that's how I see it. Satan and God are ultimatums. We can strive to be like God, and then rest happily when we pass, or we can end up like Satan, and not.  The rest of it all, the stories and tales of Satan, are interesting to read, but it's not all true.

...long post is fairly long.

God will not let most people decide there path he will decide it for us. The seven seals will be breaken and the devil realesed from hell.