Topic: Eargon leave Alagasia forever????

They has been a question and he thinks because three people cursed him that he has to the the lands for ever. My point is death could mean leave the land and when will he die that is the question.

Re: Eargon leave Alagasia forever????

i dont think eragon can die

Not really he only has a small amount of compared to Galbratorix so really his power comes from the gold dragon.

Still.... Golden dragon?  Glader?

Before you add posts like this I think you should say that this post has spoilers in it because I haven't read the third book yet and I don't want to read something like this and have it ruined for me.

this wil be in the last book it isnt in brisigar

The facts are based on books that have already been out. So really if you look at it then you can see that nothing is given away.

and you can just not read tis post but i think he will leave the land because i think he wants to find out where the humans and elves came from but tat might be another book christopher said there was only going to be three books and he made 4 why not make more?

sean.earle wrote:

he cant leave he has to saty there in the forest

dpottle wrote:
sean.earle wrote:

he cant leave he has to saty there in the forest

What!?

Yes I meant Glader. Devon Glader can leave the forest please read the book Brisingar before you decide to say random accusations.

he can leave the forest and he goes with earagon sorry for the srota spoiler but whatever

skrys wrote:

he can leave the forest and he goes with earagon sorry for the srota spoiler but whatever

Its not a spoiler we are wondering what he does in the fourth book!

I know but he does leave the forest but i hope he does leave the world of alegasia and hat the author wrights about it i would read those books.

What if the Name of Alagasia is changed to something because then he can't set foot in in a land that does not exist.

sean that will never happen he said himself that he didn't want to be leader so he wouldnt have to power to change the name and that would just start a revolt.

I didn't say that Eragon had to change the name.

well thats what i got out of your post

first the gold dragons i don't think they should have come up so many times earle. and for us who have not read it this is a giant spoiler for people like me and hannah

20 (edited by dpottle 2009-11-30 11:34:17)

maybe eragon goes to the other land that the humans came from to find more dragons so they can beat galbitorix