Topic: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets -J.K. Rowling

Potter just ended off his school year at Hogwarts and is already deeply missing his time there. He has got a constant feeling of a stomachache, wishing he could be there right now. I can easily relate to Harry about him missing something because I always miss playing hockey when I'm not at the rink, or a family member I haven't seen in a while. Harry's situation is a bit worse than mine of course, he has uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia to worry about. Except Harry just met a mysterious new friend outside of Hogwarts.

Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets -J.K. Rowling

While Harry was being held captive in his room by his uncle he made a new friend called Dobby who was really odd. The days then passed until finally the school year was creeping closer. Halfway throughout another boring day of Harry's life at his aunt and uncles Ron and his brothers showed up at Potter's barred up window, floating in a car. They then finally broke the bars off his window and then freed Harry from his cell of a room. That feeling would be great, being stuck in a room for ages and then finally having freedom. Its like when you turn 144 and get a taste of the responsibility of being behind the wheel. It also feels a bit like freedom.

The Weasley’s took Harry into their home for a couple of days before the school year starts. At their place he got to practice his quidditch and use his nimbus two thousand unlike at the Dursleys. Potter was very eager to start the school oddly enough. I always dread starting up another year of school, having to wake up early, sit through social, it’s just not worth it.

While trying to travel to diagon alley again, Harry gets lots and is put into this weird scary street with odd witches and freaky people. Rowling really described well how Harry was feeling, he used the word "jumpy" like Potter needed to get out of there. It reminded me of the feeling I would get when I was little and I would lose where my parents went in a grocery. The feeling was traumatic as a kid but I can still relate it to how harry was feeling in this weird area of the wizardry world.

As Harry was getting school supplies he was recognized in public again. A famous author brought him up and showed him to the entire book shop where he stood silently. After the author was done speaking, Harry stumbled off with a handful of free books. Malfoy being very jealous went up to Harry with a sneer on his face and made a couple rude remarks. We have all been there, feeling jealous of someone, but the way Malfoy handled his jealousy isn't how you should do it. Most people like myself keep it to ourselves and get over it but Malfoy loves to make sure Harry knows he's jealous.

While Harry was trying to go the platform 9 and three quarters he got stuck in the muggle world with Ron. The wall stayed solid and made him crash and hurt himself. He was gonna be late for the start of the 2nd year of Hogwarts. I know the feeling Potter got, I always hated being late for anything. It gives me anxiety, the thought of being late. Even for hockey practice, I like to be there an hour before, no later. Or even for school, I'm always in my morning class right on time.

Recently in the wizardry world, Harry Potter is being accused of killing Filch's cat. Severus Snape wants to kick Harry off of the quiddotch team for this but Potter didn't do it. I know the feeling Harry has right now, someone not believing you, or thinking your guilty when your not. Its a frustrating feeling.

While Harry and Ron were in the bathrooms because they heard crying, they bumped into a ghost called moaning Myrtle. She was a very sad girl and seemed pretty scared. I know a select few people like this and I always feel bad when I talk to them. I hate it when people are sad or just not too happy.

While Harry and Ron were in the bathrooms because they heard crying, they bumped into a ghost called moaning Myrtle. She was a very sad girl and seemed pretty scared. I know a select few people like this and I always feel bad when I talk to them. I hate it when people are sad or just not too happy.

The Weasley’s took Harry into their home for a couple of days before the school year starts. At their place he got to practice his quidditch and use his nimbus two thousand unlike at the Dursleys. Potter was very eager to start the school oddly enough. I always dread starting up another year of school, having to wake up early, sit through social, it’s just not worth it.

Harry Potter has uncovered the chamber of secrets and came face to face with Voldemort himself. This was a scary time for Harry but also a chance for him to prove himself. This reminds me of the time Jesus carried his cross to the hill to die for our sins, both showed nobleness and bravery. Or even when I had to prove myself in hockey tryouts for tier 1 same situation in some ways.