Re: Day 1 of Advent: The Turning Point

What is the most important thing you did this year? I, myself would not be able to tell you what the most important thing I did this year was but it most likely to a lot of preparation to get there. Advent is also a time of preparation, you must prepare for Jesus to enter your home, and your heart. During this season you're moving away from Santa and presents and moving towards the coming of Christ and how to prepare for it.

the most important thing that happened was when I got my learners  I got the flashcards and read them over a bunch of time then when it came the time I failed over and over again then on the third try I prayed even harder and studied more and I finally got is I was so happy when I got it

the most important thing that happened was when I got my learners  I got the flashcards and read them over a bunch of time then when it came the time I failed over and over again then on the third try I prayed even harder and studied more and I finally got is I was so happy when I got it

The most important thing that happened to me is getting to see my brother and sister for the first time in seven years. It was nice to see them as it has been quite a long time. I had fun playing UNO with them at the family Christmas this past weekend. I believe my dad had fun talking with them, in person, as he hadn't gotten to see them as long as I have.