Topic: Deadly Voyage, RMS Titanic

Today I started reading a new book called Deadly Voyage, RMS Titanic. It's about the big ship that was crossing the Atlantic in 1912. The main character is Jamie Laidlaw, So far what is happening in the book is that they are getting their stuff onto a train so they can get it onto the Titanic because they are moving to Montreal once they cross the Atlantic in the Titanic. They have a lot of stuff to load cause that's all going to Montreal. Then the get on the train and at exactly 9:45 A.M the train left. That is what I have read so far.

Re: Deadly Voyage, RMS Titanic

I read more of the book Deadly Voyage, RMS Titanic and what is happening right now is they just boarded the train and are now off to the Titanic. Jamie on the way sees his old school that he didn't like. Then the family talks about Montreal and talks about moving there. The whole family is excited to move but the Mom is kinda sad to move. Then they get to the dock where the Titanic is and they start unloading all of their stuff to put on the ship. Their Dog Maxwell was also going on board so Jamie had to take him to pee and so he did and then when he came to the ship they were waiting for him. When they got on the c-deck they looked at their room and said that it was massive and they've never had rooms this big before. Then the Steward was going to take the Dog to the kennels after because the Mom had asked what about Maxwell. Jamie was going to the deck to see the ship leaving and taking out into the Atlantic Ocean. This is what I have read so far.

I read more today and what is happing right now is Jamie is on the deck and the Titanic is taking off and so when they are taking of something snaps and Jamie started wondering what that was and the photographer Jamie met before he went on board the Titanic said it was line that snapped and said that he hopes no one was injured from that. The titanic when departing was having troubles and was just about going to crash until they fixed that problem and straightened the ship out. Then the Irish photographer introduced himself and his name was Frank and he also went on to say that he was getting off in Ireland when they stopped to drop people off there so he was only on for today and was getting off tomorrow, The Titanic would also make another stop in France to pick up people and how they would do that is they would row people in with boats to the Titanic since it was too big to doc.

I read more today and what is happening now is the tugboats were gone and they were trying to get the engines started up and so Jamie went down to the grand staircase and went down 4 flights than with his Family when the met up they went and had lunch in this fancy place. They also were sitting in the place where they have lunch with a man named Mr. Molsen and Major Peuchen and they were talking. Major Peuchen Jamie said like to talk a lot. They talked about the Captian named E.J. Smith. After Jamie had lunch and something to eat he went back up to the deck where he saw Rosalie his sister walking on deck with another maid who she met in the servant's dining room. Then he met up with Frank and a kid named Jack who Jamie said he looked to be about eleven. Jamie, Jack, and Frank all went and toured the ship more going down the grand staircase until it went no more to c-deck then they went in an elevator to f-deck to where the pool was but it was empty and the person working who was there said that they would fill it with seawater and Jamie thought back to his boarding school and how cold the water was there to here now. Then they checked out the c-deck and checked the saloon there. Then Jamie and the rest of them went up to the deck where they saw land and Frank said that that was France and that they were picking people up there and then Jamie said that he hopes that there would be some boys his age on the ship when the get on from France because tomorrow in the book Frank and Jack were leaving and getting off in Ireland.