Topic: Success. How Bad Do You Want It?

Re: Success. How Bad Do You Want It?

Vernon Davis

Eric Thomas

Wow that was really inspirational! Makes me feel bad about when I complain about things in my life which are petty compaired to others problems. This speaker reminds me of the one we listened to at the Junior Hgh Leadership Comference, he grabs your attention and keeps hold of it allthe way through.

I was really inspired by this speech. It really makes sense to me and made me realize that if you want to succeed you have to want it really bad and if you want it that bad you will succeed.

That  was so inspirational! Once he mentioned that he was homeless, I realized how truly lucky I am to have a loving family, and a home.

That was really inspirational! I liked the example the speaker used at the very start, when you think about that's a good way to do what you need to accomplish. He's so attention grabbing and he keeps your attention the whole way through.

This video was very inspirational. It makes me want to just succeed at everything I do and to never give up. I agree with Kaylie, this speaker totally reminds me of the speaker from the Junior High Leadership Conference. He just inspires you to be someone else, a better me!

I thought this was inspirational! It encourages me to work harder in everything!

I was really inspired by this speech, and it really made me want to strive and achieve my goals. If you want it bad enough, you'll try hard enough. He really grabbed my attention and pulled me in.

This is so inspiring I was so grasped into this. It almost made me cry! It makes me want to reach my goals now.

His comparison to wanting it as bad as breath is truly inspiring.I even tried holding my breath before I played a game of hockey then I applied those skills.We beat the best team in our league 8-0 and I like to think they didn't get to the goalie because of my defending.I do lose sleep to gain success already.

12 (edited by kbardoel 2013-12-19 10:31:35)

This was a great video that  made people keep on trying  to reach their goals.  You need to want  it so bad that you are thinking about it every second of every day. You never stop trying.

Eric Tomas is one of the most inspirational speaker I've listened to. He truly changed my thoughts of success in life, after listening to some of his speeches I truly was moved by him and all that he's gone through compared to  where he is now.

During this video Eric Thomas said, "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful." That caught my attention because I have never thought about wanting success that bad.

This was incredibly insightful. I want to put some of the things he talked about into practice. I new success was very difficult, but he put it into a whole new perspective. It was a very good presentation.

This was definitely a unique perspective on success, but still very inspirational.

This was so inspirational!! He made me feel grateful for what I have and realize a new way of looking at success and that if you want to succeed, you have to try as hard as possible.

This video is very helpful to everyone in school! This video makes you want to work harder in school. It tells you that you need to put down your phone every once and awhile. It makes you want to study and try harder. It was very inspiring.

When you here that a person who is homeless and really tells you that you are a spoiled brat then you are the one who need to change the way you are or you will end up on the street.  Everything he says and if he could have add any more to that presentation Eric Thomas would be best inspirational talker to anyone.

This is one of the most inspirational speeches ever! It made me realize how thankful I should be with everything I have and how anything's possible if you really work hard.

I was inspired it made me feel lucky to have my family!!!!

This was so inspirational to me I might have to start doing some of this.

This was so inspirational. It really made me feel lucky with everything I have in my life. Sometimes I take it for granted how lucky I really am. I have a home, and a loving family. I use the words I want to much. So many people have so little, there is no need for me to "want" more.

That was very inspirational he has a good opinion and it made me really think about success

Thanks to this I now know that success can only be achieved by those who truely want to be successful in life.