1 (edited by skrys 2009-10-02 10:02:01)

Topic: How To Print A Google Docs Spreadsheet

When you print a google docs spreadsheet you will probably want it on one sheet. This will be a problem because the sheet will be longer than wide so you  will have to add width to it by adding assignment one, two and so on so forth. Then you will hit the print button, a little screen will show up that has all the printing arrangements at the bottom there will be a choice of portrait or landscape, you must click on portrait then click print preview, a preview will show up and your spreadsheet should be on one page. Good luck.

Re: How To Print A Google Docs Spreadsheet

This has a very good description on what to do, good job.

To fit your spread sheet all onto one page you have to have the correct amount of assignments. Finding this number can be difficult so one thing you can do is add more assignments than you think you will need. Then keep removing them few by few until you have your exact amount.

You have to make sure your lines are dark enough to see when you print it. There is a box at the top of your spreadsheet which is a box with a dark outline. Click the arrow which gives you more options, choose the one with the whole box with a dark outlined. then the lines will show up when you print it.

A delightful riddle but easy to solve

This took me FOREVER to figure out how to do. And now there's a guide. Wasted moments of my life I will never get back!

i really wish i had known what to do before wasted all that time

rhunter wrote:

i really wish i had known what to do before wasted all that time

Ya i know what you mean it took us all like three classes to print those and a whole lot of trees. big_smile

This took me a long time to figure this out! This is very easy to follow.

This is great. I wish someone had this posted before we all started trying on our own! It would have saved us all a lot of time.

Interesting I said this once I'll say it again what if we are in grade twelve  and have 22 spreadsheet.

Thanks Sean. I sat there for a long time not knowing what to do and now I will always know what to do and I will always have this information close by.

cmacmilllan wrote:

Interesting I said this once I'll say it again what if we are in grade twelve  and have 22 spreadsheet.

You'll have 4: one for each LA class 9-12.

Google docs will let you make zillions of them, though.

The tools within google docs will help "tag 'em and bag 'em".

Meaghan wrote:

This is great. I wish someone had this posted before we all started trying on our own! It would have saved us all a lot of time.

Fly Like An Eagle, Steve Miller wrote:

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin, Into the future

Time is something we are all in, can't save it.

Fellow students "discovered" this solution you are using.

Little discoveries deserve awe, too. Keep making discoveries.

Many more discoveries lay ahead.

so you came make so many speadsheets and google will start deleting your old ones?

dpottle wrote:

so you came make so many speadsheets and google will start deleting your old ones?

Eventually you will use up all free space, but that would have to be thousands and thousands of spreadsheets - or other media that fills your account. They do not "expire" like bread or milk.