Topic: Amazon Widgets

To make an  amazon widget  you first go to amazon.ca then once you're there you type in your book you want. After you find your book, you click on the picture and scroll down a bit until you find the where it says Product Details. You will see something under it that says ISBN- 10, you copy that number. Then go to your blog and go to settings, and click Amazon Showcase. Once you're there it'll ask if you want to make a new showcase, and you click that. Then you paste the number you've just recently copied into the empty space that is there. Then at the bottom of the page click save changes.

Re: Amazon Widgets

You have to remember to hit save changes after you go to the amazon showcase setting and to get the empty space to copy your ISBN-10 number in you have to hit the add new item link at the bottom of the page. To actually get the widget to show up on your blog you have to go to widgets and drag the amazon showcase widget from the available widgets box to sidebar 1.

Good work Taylor. You really helped me to understand it better.

Thanks for the extra tip, Stacie.

Thanks for telling me how to do that cuz i have already forgotten

Thanks for the info. I forgot how to do it and i just started to read a new book

Thanks Taylor! It took me along time to figure this out but when I read this I got it!!

Thanks, you helped me understand this better.

Thanks for telling us this. I started to read a new book and I wasn't sure how to replace it with the one I was reading before. Now I do. Thanks

thanks for the instructions

good instructions

Thanx for the info it'll help me to make an amazon widget!!!!:)

Widget works for DVDs, video games, etc, etc.

How about a Top 10 DVD list, Best Albums from 1984, etc, etc?

Mr. sader can u do like the top 10 video game systems in the past 20 years?

dpottle wrote:

Mr. sader can u do like the top 10 video game systems in the past 20 years?

No, but you can. Does amazon have product info for 20 year-old systems?

PS stop the "u" here.