Topic: How to Log Into Forum if You Forget Your Password

To log into forum after you have forgotten your password you must click on the forgot your password button. Then you must enter your email in and after that an email with your new password will be sent to that email address.  Then go to your email and open the letter.  After you open the email copy the password inside and paste it along with your email in the forum login page. When you have logged in you can change your password by going to your profile.

Re: How to Log Into Forum if You Forget Your Password

zkoebel wrote:

To log into forum after you have forgotten your password you must click on the forgot your password button. Then you must enter your email in and after that an email with your new password will be sent to that email address.  Then go to your email and open the letter.  After you open the email copy the password inside and paste it along with your email in the forum login page. When you have logged in you can change your password by going to your profile.

I'm certain there is a link inside the password email you must click first to activate the new password. Then you login with the new password.

Thanks, Zack. I always forget my password so this information is helpful.

I don't plan on forgetting my password anytime soon; but just incase, this is helpful.

That really helped me a lot because I forgot my password this morning

i will remember that just in case i ever forget my password (which i am pretty sure that i wont).

Since I have many complex passwords I email myself the passwords.

Thanks, i always forget my password. I'll remember this.

9 (edited by dpottle 2009-10-19 17:33:31)

i dont get why people always forget there password i always have one password for everything so if someone finds it out im screwed

Thanx (:

Thanks Zack. Now if i forget my password I will look at this.

thanks for the help cause I forgot mine today