Topic: A How To on "Clown Pants"
You have probably realized that to complete your blog, you have to put your "clown pants" on it, which is just what Mr.Sader calls themes.
1. Log into your blog, this should be a no-brainer.
2. Hover your mouse over the "My Account" in the top left hand corner, and then a drop down menu will appear.
3. Go down the menu, and click "Themes".
A page of themes will now show up, you can preview what they look like by hovering your mouse over its title.
4. You can preview what the theme will look like on YOUR blog, by going to the right hand side of the page, and clicking "preview" in the column of the theme which you want to see on your blog.
5. Once you have chosen a theme that you want on your blog, click the "activate" button, on the right side of the page.
6. Once the theme is activated, go to your blog page to be sure that you like the way it fits.
Congratulations on having Clown Pants.