Topic: Harry Potter and the Portrait of what looked like a Large Pile of Ash

So, Botnik Studios fed an AI all of the Harry Potter books and then it wrote a chapter of one of the books, and what came out is hilarious. It starts by describing the castle grounds. The castle grounds snarled with a wave of magically magnified wind. (Yes the AI wrote a magnified wind. That was not a spelling mistake) The sky was black and filled with blood. The only sounds from Hagrid's hut were the shrieks of his own furniture. Leathery sheets of rain lashed at Harry's ghost. (Let's take a minute to think about leathery rain, how does that work, does the rain act like pieces of leather or does it have a different texture. But if it has a different texture then what happens when it soaks something. I could write a whole book talk about leathery rain, but I won't.) Ron was standing there doing a frenzied tap dance. As soon as he saw Harry he began to eat Hermione's family. Ron's Ron shirt was as bad as Ron himself. (What?) Hermione Confessed that if they don't clump happily together that she will have to get aggressive."What about Ron magic?" Ron offered. Ron was just a loud, slow, and soft bird to Harry. Harry didn't like to think about birds. (The paragraph ends there. It ends saying that Harry didn't like to think about birds. What is this book?)Ron was going to turn into spiders. He just was. It was going to be hard to not have spiders all over his body after all is said and done. (I skipped some because it isn't very important. I also just ran out of time.)