Re: Glass Sword

All the trained red blood took all the untrained new bloods back to the place where they were staying to train them so they could fight against Maven. Mare didn't know that their were other people with the same power she has, their are 4 other people that work with electricity and they all trained together. I think its good that their are others with the same ability like Mare because they can teach her stuff she didn't know before ans that could help win the fight against Maven.

They trained for about 3 months and they thought it would be a good time to go and fight Maven but they wanted more people on their side. They went to go asked the colonel if he would fight him and they told him it would be easier to fight the king now because they killed the queen (Mavens mom). They convinced the colonel to fight with them. I think it's a good idea to have more people on your side more chance in winning.

They set out to Mavens castle to go and fight they fought for about 2 hours and both sides were beating each other up pretty badly so they stop the fight but it would continue some other time. When all the troops where on the airplane back Maven shot it down and took Mare but let the others live. I don't really know why Maven would only want to take Mare and not kill his brother he has wanted to kill his brother for a long time.

Mare was in a jail cell that had this special stone in it that made her weak and couldn't use her powers. Maven made her tell the whole world that she shouldn't have betrayed the king like she did and that she was sorry. Cal who was still alive and with the colonel new that Maven was making her say all that stuff. Maven told Mare that she could make this all go away if she would be his red wife but she said no she could no longer love him because during the last fight he killed her favorite brother Shade. I think that Mare needs to find a way out of her jail because I don't know what Maven wants to do with her and he hasn't done anything with her for 9 months. I also think that he won't kill her because he loves her.

Cal had to figure out a way to get Mare out of that jail she is in. He kept asking and asking the colonel if they could go and fight their way in but he kept saying no. I wonder why the colonel won't let anyone go and save Mare.

Maven had to keep himself away from Mare because he liked her and he wanted her to be his red queen but he knew the rest of the country wouldn't approve. He didn't like what he was doing to Mare but he knew he had to in order for her not to run away. He couldn't stand not to go see her any longer so everyday he went and saw her it usually ended up with her spitting in his face but he didn't mind. Before his mother died he asked her to make him stop loving Mare but his love for her was too string and she couldn't. He just wanted Mare to love him back. I think Mare does love him but won't show it to him. I also see why Maven can't let Mare go even though Maven is the bad guy in the book he is smart not to let her go back to the red scarlet.

The Colonel is finally going to let Cal and the red bloods fight against the crown to go and get Mare. Later that night they set out to the castle. Mare heard all the fighting from her cell in the basement. Maven told her guards to go and put her on a plain so she could fly away from the castle because he knew that Cal was there to come and get her. When Mares guards where taking her away a red blood named Jake came and took down her guards but he didn't have any powers. I think the Colonel made a good call on going to save Mare because I don´t know how much longer she could sit there in that cell.

Jake took Mare back to the plain they took to come and save her. Cal was there waiting in the plain. He couldn't believe they saved her. The colonel wanted to talk to Mare the next day but she told him that he needed to give her time to relax because she it really tired from being in that cell all the time. Cal trained Mare a little bit every day because Mare needed to do something because she still knew they needed to defeat Maven. She also couldn't stop think about her dead brother Shade. Shade and Farley where together and when she got back Farley had a baby and it was Shades. I think it really sucks for Farley because Shade is dead and now she has to take care of the baby by herself.

There where these new red bloods that had the same ability that Mare had she didn't know that there were people that could control electricity. Cal didn't really like that they were also training her because they were training her to kill and he didn't want that. Mare knew that she had to learn how to use her power to kill to survive. I think Cal needs to realize that they will need to kill some Silvers if they want to win this fight. He told Mare that he will always be on the red side now but I don´t believe him. He said he would never be King and she believes him because she loves him and he loves her.