Topic: Charlotte's Web by: White

In my book Charlotte's Web I have got to chapter 10.  There was a runt in a group of spring pigs and Mr. Arable was going to butcher him, but Fern (Mr. Arable's daughter) stopped him and saved him from death.  Fern decided to name the pig Wilbur and brought him into the Arable family.  As Wilbur got older he started to cause trouble; So Wilbur had to go to Mr. Zuckerman's farm to live with the other livestock.  Wilbur feels lonely until one day he met Charlotte, a beautiful silver/grey spider, who decided to be Wilbur's friend.  One day Wilbur then hears from the sheep that Mr. Zuckerman was fattening Wilbur up to butcher him, Wilbur doesn't want to die; so Charlotte tries to save Wilbur's life.  I'm not done the book yet but so far I love this classic and I hope to find other classics just as enjoyable.

Re: Charlotte's Web by: White

In my book Charlotte's Web I've gotten to chapter 13. After Wilbur heard from the sheep that he was going to be butchered, Charlotte decided to try and find a way to save his life. Charlotte hung upside down until towards the middle of July the idea came,  and people are very gullible.  In the morning Avery and Fern came to the Zuckerman farm, Avery had a frog with him that was kinda half dead but still had enough energy to try and escape jumping into soapy water, then into the freshly baked pie Mrs. Zuckerman made, the kids ran of and went Mr. Zuckermans famous swing and played for hours.  After the kids got tuckered out they went up to the barn to see everyone in the barn house.  Avery seen Charlotte and became a greedy and wanted Charlotte for his nasty collection and said "That's a fine spider and I'm going to capture it".  Wilbur was horrified when he heard what Avery was going to do, Wilbur charged at Avery and knock him into the trough, but Templeton's Goose egg was underneath, exposing a horrible smell, Avery and Fern ran off.  That night Charlotte worked hard at her plan to save Wilbur's life. in the morning Charlotte's web wrote "Some Pig" which worked perfectly into tricking Zuckerman.  Everyone heard about Zuckerman's unusual pig and Wilbur became famous.  Soon Charlotte had to make a new word to trick Zuckerman again to save Wilbur's life.

Re: Charlotte's Web by: White

In my book Charlotte's web I've gotten to chapter 15. After everyone had seen Wilbur and Charlotte's web saying "Some Pig" Charlotte needed a new word to trick Mr. Zuckerman once again. Charlotte called a meeting with everyone in the barn for a new word, the sheep gave ideas, the cows thought, the horses thought, then the Goose and the Gander gave the idea "Terrific, Terrific, Terrific!" that was then changed to only one terrific.  That night Charlotte work on the new word and in the morning when Mr. Zuckerman and Lurvey seen terrific everyone had heard of the new miracle.  After the second miracle Mr. Zuckerman decided to bring Wilbur to the County fair and sent Lurvey to build Wilbur and big crate painted in green with gold letters saying "Zuckerman's Famous Pig".  That night Charlotte asked Templeton to get a paper clipping for a new word and after a few tries Templeton came back with "Radiant" and Charlotte went straight to work to trick Zuckerman once again.