Topic: Divergent by Veronica Roth

I'm reading a book called Divergent by Veronica Roth and so far I got to chapter five. In chapter three a girl named Tori put wires on a girl named Beatrice Prior and Beatrice had visions from the wires. The first vision was her picking between two baskets, the next vision was a dog that looked like it was going to hurt her, the next vision was a man asking Beatrice if she knew a guy, and the last vision was an elder asking Beatrice if she had anything he can eat.

Re: Divergent by Veronica Roth

I'm still reading Divergent and lots has happened. I'm on chapter six and Beatrice joined the Dauntless which is a group of boys and girls that jump onto the roofs of building and jumps into train cars, it's crazy. But now a girl was jumping off the train car and she missed the edge of the building and she died and a girl named Rita screamed when she saw it, Beatrice was lucky she made it, so now Max one of he leaders are telling the new people what it's like to be in a Dauntless.

Beatrice is learned how to shoot a gun in the chapter I'm in and it's chapter eight. Later on in the chapter, they'll be learning how to win a fight, Four walks to Beatrice and puts a gun in her hand without looking at her. Two new people were sorta introduced and their names are Al and Will. Al cried all night long and it took Beatrice too long to fall asleep so she grabbed her pillow turned to the wall, put the pillow on her ears and fell asleep finally. Will talked to Beatrice if how she somehow missed the target and when she shot the gun again she hit the target and she raised her one eyebrow at him. At the end of page 79, she thinks to her and says in her mind that she maybe belongs here.

In chapter nine, Four and Eric were leading everyone to fight. First Al and Will were fighting, Al had to just do one hard shot to the head and Will would be knocked out. Next up was Molly and Christina, the fight that Christina and Molly had gone on for like almost two pages, Tris was squeezing Al's hand because of the fight between Christina and Molly, near the end, Christina yelled stop I'm done. Eric walks up to her says quietly to her  'I'm sorry, what did you say? You're done?" Christina fell to her knees and Eric told her to get up. Christina couldn't hold on much longer but she did hurt Molly too.

I just finished chapter nine and Christina had to hold on to these bars for five minutes because that's what Eric said. There was water being pushed at her for those five minutes. In the end, Al and Tris helped her up. Christina proved that she was strong even though she lost the fight.

I just finished chapter ten and some important things happened, Trish was fighting Peter but she lost, Eric couldn't stand and watch her fail so he left the fight, Tris had a black eye and she was bruised up because if Peter. Al and Tris were talking, and before Al left Tris grabbed him by his wrist and asked him if was okay, but when he answered her, she felt like he was embarrassed because he cries at night. In chapter eleven they all had to go and do fencing because that's what the Dauntless wants. Tris is so badly hurt that she can't bend over so Christina has to help her tie her shoes and stand up to walk.

Tris is having troubles walking because of Peter beating her up. Tris's friends helped her in the train because she can't really move because of the pain. Peter and his friends walked up to her and asked her if she was good then he asked if she's still stiffed them he started to laugh at his own joke. Tris and her friends just looked at him then looked away. They are on their way to learn how to fence. They're going to a farm, Amity's farms.

It's the last day of November, and I just finished chapter eleven. I'm going on chapter twelve, but in chapter eleven everyone was just talking to each, they're still on their way to Amity's farm and they just been talking about they're own things because they are bored out of their minds. Four was telling Tris if she did more training would've won the fight, the reason was that he didn't want to watch it

I'm still on chapter twelve and a little has happened not much, everyone on Four's team is still looking for a place to find their flag while looking out Eric's team. Four's team was going near the pond, Tris remembered Cable her brother but she knew that she can't think of him like ever. It's too much for her, and she didn't want Four's team to lose so she's trying to get him out of her head.

Still on chapter twelve and I'm almost done that chapter, but Four and Trish are climbing the Ferris Wheel together to get a higher ground of the area so they can win, but on their way up Four asked Tris what she thinks the point of this game and she told him learning about strategy, teamwork maybe and he told her that it's supposed to be priority, it use to be. Four always gave Tris this look that she never understood why and what look it was.

Four and Tris are still climbing the Ferris Wheel but before they made it to the top, Tris looked at Four and ask if he was okay because he was breathing fast and loud, Four told Tris that he was okay even though they are like a hundred feet from the ground Tris forgot how tall the Ferris Wheel was. The time Tris and Four got to the top, she was staring at Four then she stopped and looked over at the city and saw that no lights were on, then she told Four that she needs a higher ground so she decides to climb more on the Ferris Wheel, after she started Tris told him that he didn't have to come up, but he did anyways.