Topic: The Reptile Room #2 By: Lemony Snicket

This book has a series based off of it on Netflix I have watched it twice and like it a lot. This series of books is very interesting, I always want to keep reading to see what happens to the children next.  want to see if the shoe is missing episodes, and is there are any clues on where there parents went. The first book of this series was checked out in the library, but using what I know from the show and form what is book has told me. We know that the Baudelaire children were sent to the beach by their parents, they come home to see that their mansion has burned down with their parents inside, we are given clues that they were kidnapped not dead. The children are placed in the care of Count Olaf who is very mean to the kid because he wants their fortune but that is supposed to be given to Violet (the oldest child) when she comes of age, the children escape him and are placed in the care of Dr. Montgomery, he seems nice, however only bad things happen to the Baudelaire children. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Re: The Reptile Room #2 By: Lemony Snicket

The Baudelaire children  are thrilled with being under Dr. Montgomery's care. They really enjoy it. They way this book is written is to    make is really cool I don't know how to describe it but I constantly want to know what will happen next, as well as how things from each  book are related. In the book the obvious story is about all the bad things happening to the Baudelaire children however there is a underlying mystery that is just the right amount of obvious that We want to solve it. The mystery involves, the parents of the Baudelaire children and where they went. There are signs of a secret society and that Count Olaf is the master of it all. It is very tempting to want to know what happens but the children have terrible luck, it is sort of un-satisfying  because we don't know if they will ever find out, they slowly get closer and closer.

I have really enjoyed the Book so far. I just really wish more of the story would take place in one book because it is getting a little bit boring, I don't think I will stop reading it however. At the pace I'm reading I finish about a chapter and a bit per read. I like books that have chapters because then I feel like I am accomplishing something when I read them. the story is very interesting, the children seem to have constant bad stuff happening to them, so it's exciting to see what will happen next, it is also not very satisfying for nothing good to happen. I have been watching the episodes that relate to the book on Netflix so I can find details I have missed before .

I have been reading this book, I am quite far into it and I do like the series I find that not enough happens in one book to be able to keep up with book talks about it. don't get me wrong I did enjoy reading it. I am going to go to the library to hopefully find another book, if I don't I will keep reading this and buy Septhen King's "IT". I have read most of the book and all that has happened is them being worried about what will happen to them. The problem with the book is that each book is like an episode of the show not enough happens. It would be better written one big book with less detail.