Topic: Star Wars: Thrawn: Alliances

We all know that the Star Wars Series has its fans and its haters, especially with other types of series. But today, we learn about the Empire in the book called "Thrawn: Alliances". Thrawn: Alliances is about an Imperial military commander who has taken control of the Galactic Empire's remaining forces five years after the events of the film Return of the Jedi. This particular book places shortly after the movie "Solo". So far, all I've got from this book is what position Thrawn is in and that the Empire is in, as per usual, trouble, and one of the problems being that they can't figure out where to place one of the best Star Destroyers they have. So as unfortunate it is, this can only be an introduction to the book as all the chapters are approximately 15 or more pages long, so it'll be a while before I do another book talk on this book. Hope you enjoy waiting because it WILL be a while until I even finish the first chapter.

2 (edited by lindsey.gorniak 2018-12-05 10:10:36)

Re: Star Wars: Thrawn: Alliances

Previously, in the book of Thrawn: Alliances: actually, we didn't talk about a lot about anything. I just basically left off on an intro! So, today, we learn that there is a stormtrooper by the name of Rukh who may be sabotaging Darth Vader's "Darkhawk" battleship, Commander Kimmund has caught him once on the ship, and the second time he may have tripped a thermal-wire device with an other's helmet. Soon after, Grand Admiral Thrawn and Darth Vader discover a "disturbance" in the force and start to investigate. A quick rundown on that would say that they found nothing but a partly destroyed planet, but only have one clue, and that is: 4 of 10 moons the planet SHOULD have are missing. Other than that, we will start to look more into Vader's past in the next chapter. So that's all I have to say, until next time, have fun waiting!

Re: Star Wars: Thrawn: Alliances

Previously, in the book of Thrawn: Alliances: a stormtrooper by the name of Rukh has possibly been sabotaging Darth Vader's "Darkhawk" and soon after, find a partly destroyed planet. Today, we find out that in the past, General Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) and Mitth'raw'nuruodo (Grand Admiral Thrawn) had a little bit of a bump in with each other in the "Outer Batuu Space" as Anakin has set a personal mission to find his wife, Padme, as she has mysteriously gone missing from her ship. The two of them run into some fairly hostile "merchant" only to find that Padme's ship was in there "reserved" spot and decided to check if anyone was injured or anything like that, but no-one was found on the ship when Anakin and Thrawn got the merchants to leave. So as they haven't found anyone onboard, Thrawn recommended asking the people of the nearest outpost what had happened, which was approximately thirty kilometres away. Well, that leaves us here as this was only a rundown of what happened in the second chapter, and of course as always, until next time, have fun waiting!