Topic: Read Theory

What can you do to protect your skeleton and keep it healthy? Explain.
To protect your skull it is a good idea to wear helmets when biking, snowboarding, skiing, or playing many sports. Also drinking milk and eating dairy products will help keep all your bones strong and working. Wearing proper equipment when playing sports is also very important. Another way to keep your skeleton healthy is by using common sense. By this I mean don't jump off a roof, or do other things that will potentially put your bones at risk.

Re: Read Theory

Do you believe that “there is no such thing as original creativity”? Why or why not?
I believe there is original creativity but most people do not have it. Nowadays many people are followers and don't find out or create things by themselves. I believe everyone has the ability to be creative but some people are better at it or find it easier then others.

Re: Read Theory

Based on the information in the passage, explain in your own words when it is best to drink water and when it is best to drink sports drinks.
I think it is best to drink water almost all the time, unless you have done high intensity workouts for over an hour. Water is much more refreshing than sports drinks and water does not contain all the artificial colours and flavours. It is alright to have sports drinks once in a while but not everyday.