Topic: The Maze Runner

I am reading the book the Maze Runner so far it is a good book, so what happens in the book this kid ends up in a little shack  and there is many kids there already and they all have crazy personalities. There is some big kids and some small ones the bigger ones are usually the bossy  ones. So he starts to get used to them they said they still have not gotten out yet they have been there for ages. So at this point it looks like he is there forever. Then he leaves the shack and goes and sits at a tree for a bit then he is called and he goes back to the shack and starts talking to him then he notices people around them, that is the end of the chapter.

Re: The Maze Runner

In the second chapter Thomas started to look around more than he suddenly discovered the maze he was freaked out at first but then he got over it. Then he started to walk away when he discovered a lot of crosses in a row. Some that looked like they have been there for a while and some that looked like they were just put there. Then out of nowhere a crazy kid jumped out of the bush and attacked him they were fighting and fighting then they stopped. Then Thomas kept going because he saw the vines that were by the maze. Then after that it was bedtime so he went inside and went to bed he could not sleep he couldn't stop thinking about that crazy kid jumping on him.

in the next chapter of The Finisher the kid goes out and meets some people then later that night when he is in his safehouse his hand hits something that was strange. He thought to himself is that an extra board, but I only put twenty boards there how could there be an extra one. then he climbed down and examined the board carefully, He scanned the board for a message but there was not any. Te nail heads that looked like they were holding it up they did not nails heads they were just colored that way so the looked like nail heads, then he thought what is holding it up so he stuck his hand behind there was just metal hanging over it to hold it up, when he ran his hand on the bottom edge there was metal there too. He pulled the board off there was a map behind it it was a map of the Quag. it was the way out of wormwood he thought.

in the next chapter of this book the kid meets another monster named Delph it wanted to fight the kid so he grabbed the kid and started swinging him around then he stopped. they started talking about someone that the monster liked. then the angry monster started to throw blocks of stuff at the kid on almost knocked him out. the kid also got dirt throwen at him and a board broken over his head. the monster won and the kid went home to the safe house.

In the second chapter Thomas started to look around more than he suddenly discovered the maze he was freaked out at first but then he got over it. Then he started to walk away when he discovered a lot of crosses in a row. Some that looked like they have been there for a while and some that looked like they were just put there. Then out of nowhere a crazy kid jumped out of the bush and attacked him they were fighting and fighting then they stopped. Then Thomas kept going because he saw the vines that were by the maze. Then after that it was bedtime so he went inside and went to bed he could not sleep he couldn't  stop thinking about that crazy kid jumping on him

in the next chapter of The Finisher the kid goes out and meets some people then later that night when he is in his safe house his hand hits something that was strange. He thought to himself is that an extra board, but I only put twenty boards there how could there be an extra one. then he climbed down and examined the board carefully, He scanned the board for a message but there was not any. Te nail heads that looked like they were holding it up they did not nail heads they were just colored that way so the looked like nail heads, then he thought what is holding it up so he stuck his hand behind there was just metal hanging over it to hold it up, when he ran his hand on the bottom edge there was metal there too. He pulled the board off there was a map behind it it was a map of the Quag. it was the way out of wormwood he thought.

In the next chapter of this book the kid meets another monster named Delph it wanted to fight the kid so he grabbed the kid and started swinging him around then he stopped. they started talking about someone that the monster liked. then the angry monster started to throw blocks of stuff at the kid on almost knocked him out. the kid also got dirt thrown at him and a board broke over his head. the monster won and the kid went home to the safe house.

in the next chapter they find out how to defeat the beast but they don't know that there are more than just one there are many of them so now they have a ton of beasts to fight and who knows there could be many things out there that they don't know about. If I were in that type of place I would stay close to camp just in case something happened. I would just stay by the cabin and get firewood or just get supplies.

Financial Education

teachers assume that parents will teach financial educaition , or that people will figure it out alone once they're older. But this is a problem. People are making big financial decisions at younger and younger ages. They're often uninformed.

I believe schools should change this. Personal finance should become a required math class in all high schools. They teach students how to find a triangle’s hypotenuse, but then they leave them helpless when they need to file their taxes. If they ever want to buy homes or cars, they should learn about compounding interest and credit scores, not imaginary numbers.

I'm not saying that calculus and geometry are unimportant. But all students will deal with money one day, while not every student will become a mathematician. Because money affects everyone, finance should be part of every student's education.