Topic: Day 11 of Advent: God of Abundance

Abundance. In John 10, Jesus makes it clear that's why he came: to give you and me an abundant life. It's possible to have an abundance of stuff, but to still feel empty on the inside—and we miss the point. It's God's grace that provides the abundance for our souls.

https://dynamiccatholic.com/best-advent … -abundance

FOCUS
God wants to bring you abundance. He wants your life to overflow with goodness.

ACT
Write down two to three areas in your life where you feel you already have an abundance, then praise and thank God for them whenever you are feeling stressed out or worried.

PRAY
God, help me to stop worrying about accumulating the things I think I want. I trust you to give me what I need in great abundance.

Re: Day 11 of Advent: God of Abundance

Jesus makes it clear to show us that he wants us to have an abundant life, but sometimes we feel we are still empty. The thing that will make that emptiness go away is love. Love is the item that can fill our hearts help us to see the abundance Jesus provided us with. Jesus turns shortages into an abundance with nothing else except his love for you and your love for him. In my life, God has shown me an abundance of people that support me with everything I do.

God came to give you and me to give abundant life,  God's grace feeds our souls. God wants us to take people in,
or show them love, and accept them into school, church etc.  Share the abundance. Has God shown you an abundance? God has shown me an abundance by a house, food, clothes, a loving family etc. I think sometimes I feel like I really want something but I don't need it, sometimes I forget that I have a lot of things and yet I complain about something when I have an abundance.
I think we all need to look in perspective that a lot of people dream of what we have, but we complain. We need to share the love that God gave us to others. God taught us patience humility and the value of Family, he taught us to wait for Jesus, wait for his arrival and to wait for the promise land/heaven.

We have Mrs. F who helps us keep caught up and personally I enjoy her help and advice. I like how Mrs. F keeps me company and never stops trying. I recently have realized how much I miss Mrs. Baudette teaching me math and I wish I would have appreciated her more than I did. How has God shown you an abundance? I have been shown abundance by being very happy and cherry and having the skill to focus on the positives. I want to share the joy this season.

God came to give us an abundant life.
People work in schools, daycares, and more that help children of all ages learn.
I don't know for sure if God has shown me an abundance in my life,
But my friends and family have shown me a huge abundance of love and affection.
God has taught us humility, patience, and the value of family.

Day of Advent 11

We use everything around us to grow up, but what about our relationship with Jesus how he came down to give us an abundance of life by knowing him. Where do we get grace? Grace will lead our soul. People in our school tend to be poor. What teaches us to read? Has God shown you an abundance? Would you spend some time to help poor kids read? Poor people need help and you can change them, help them learn and get lives in the real world. Who do you think loves you the most in your family? Have you arrived somewhere you don't know and uncertain of what will happen to you, and you have the fear that you might fail? Well, don't think about if you fail, move forward and try your best God will help. Value your family, they taught you how to live. You are surrounded by people that have given you their friendship.

God came to give us an abundance in life. God’s grace feeds our soul. God wants us to show others love. We can show others love by including them, talking to them and helping them with anything we can. God has taught us humility, patience and the value of family
Has God shown you abundance?
God has shown me abundance by loving me and others. God loves everyone and he shows us that he loves us by being with us and helping us with anything. I know God loves me no matter what and I know that I can trust him. I can show abundances of love to others myself too just as God does.

Has God shown you an abundance? God is love, and therefore he can show me an abundance by loving me. The love God gives me is love I can spread with others. I can do this by doing simple things such as giving someone a compliment or helping them on a homework question. Also, I can do this by making friendships, and spreading joy towards my friends. God has shown me an abundance by teaching me to love others. He has taught me patience, and a way to recognize the value of my family and friendships.

God has shown me abundance  my grandparents give me a lot of stuff my friend and his family don't have a lot of food in their house suddenly someone gave them a bunch of food some people have nothing but the clothes on their body and a whole lot o fear but they will always have a friendship

Its possible to have stuff however you can still be empty on the inside. The only gift that can fill the soul is the gift of love. There are many different degrees of gifts of love. Some of them are minor however they still are wonderful. Love is needed for positive growth. God has an abundance of love. God can provide love. When God shares his love we can pass it along to friends, family and associates. Gods love can abolish your fear in your heart. God can teach the importance of family. How valuable a good family is. God can provide friendship. Friendship is a necessity for humans to thrive. Friendship and love is important.

His grace and faithfulness, fear in the heart, he taught us humility, patience, and most important, the value of family. He surrounds us with people who have given us their friendship. He always stays by our side.
Has God shown abundance?
I guess because I have great friends, an amazing family, and I'm loved by everyone around me.

He taught us humility, patience an most, the value of family. You should always wait for the best to come. He has demonstrated
I think so, but I don't know for sure. Being surrounding us with people who have given us their friendship. and someone who extend there with us.

Grace is the abundance that provides our soul, they are the people who struggle in their homework they get also get struggle studying and people who always read a book. Has God shown you abundance? My parents are abundance they are the people who love me and to each one of us and God is also abundance because God is a love who shows the love to everyone that is the reason why we're living right now because God shows the love to us.

Has God shown you abundance? Yes, I believe God has shown me abundance through love and kindness that other people show me, they show me that what I have is all I need because I have people to love me and support me. I have an abundance of support in my family and I know how important it is because many people throughout the world do not have the opportunity to experience love and support. During my life when I moved schools I was scared for the first day and St.Jeromes because I was worried I wouldn't have friends because I was the new girl, but it turns out people liked me and they were kind to me.

The only real gift that can feed our hearts is Love. Has gone shown you abundance? God is Love. When we show each other Love, we should share that Love everywhere. God has taught us humility, patience, and most importantly, the value of family. Share your patience and your humility. God surrounds with people who have given us their friendship.

How does God show us abundance? God has an abundance of love for us in which he shows in many ways. The most obvious way is that he created us. He also provided us with families which we depend on for almost everything and without them, we'd be nothing.

God wants you to have abundance in our lives.  In my life, I have abundance in many things.  What I have most of is love.  God will love you unconditionally and so I never fear that I will run out love.  My family shows love for each other by helping each other out and working together.  We cherish our moments together.  I also have an abundance of friendship.  All around me are friends that care about me just the same as I care about them.  No matter what God will be by your side to help you through your shortages.

God has shown me abundance in many ways. Probably the best example is family. My dad is one of eight kids. I have seven pairs of aunts and uncles and over sixty first cousins. So family is something that I do not lack. My family reunions are some of the best memories I have. Especially at Christmas, love is evidently in the air. All the giving of presents to the children, the laughs of aunts and uncles around a game of cards. My Pepere has started doing a short speech each year about how much he loves and appreciates us. At the end of his speech last year he began to cry. He began to cry because he loves all of us so much. Growing up as one of seventeen kids he knew what it was to have nothing. This shaped his values and taught him the value of love. Looking around at his children and grandchildren he realized how blessed he is. He also knows the value of hard work. He also gives each man and teenager a pair of socks and tells us to work hard and do good. Such a simple gift of a pair of socks is so very significant and inspires you to be the best person you can.

I believe God gives us an abundance in our lives because, without that abundance, in which God gives us, we can't do much of everything, and if we can't do much of anything, we can't survive. The abundance God gives us gives us the gift to do anything we want. If we don't accept His abundance, Than we can't really accept anything, in other words, I'm saying to always accept God and His abundance.

After watching the 11th day of advent video, the summary about this video was Jesus giving us and wanting us to have a abundant life, but sometimes, we can feel a “little” empty inside. But there is one gift that will be able to fill our heart and soul, love. Love can be able to give us positive vibes and can be shared with your family and friends. How can we share this with others? We can either help or support others that may need some assistance, or maybe even cheer up someone that seems down or ”blue.” There are many more things that you can do share love. Now, how about you? Has God ever shown you abundance?

How does God show us abundance? God shows abundance in what I think is the most obvious, and that is love and giving us eternal life by giving up his life for us. He opened the gates to heaven so that we can live in an abundance with him.

How has God shown me an abundance? Every day God shows us an abundance of love. Gods love shines through everyone who lets it. When someone does something nice for you, that is Gods love being shown through other peoples acts of kindness. Even though we might not realize it at the time, but Gods love is all around us. Even things as small as people doing random acts of kindness, such as opening a door for someone, is showing Gods abundance of love.

God of Abundance. In life we have a lot stuffs, but doesn’t mean we still can’t feel empty inside. To share the abundance, is even harder in that state. We have to remember, that it is God’s grace that provides abundance in our life and soul. My abundance in life is the blessings that I don’t deserve, yet He still gives. When we have nothing, He had shown us abundance in Favor. We depend on family and friends so often, God also gave those to us to comfort us and makes us feel safe. He have given us mercy. He has granted us abundant provision giving us far more than we expected and deserve.