Topic: Day 12 of Advent: Too Far Gone?

A total loss. Have you ever suffered a total loss in your life, or felt like your life was a total loss? I don't think God even knows the meaning of that phrase.

https://dynamiccatholic.com/best-advent … o-far-gone

FOCUS
God doesn’t have a “Total Loss Department.” He never gives up on you. Ever.

ACT
Reflect on a time when you felt the world turned its back on you. Did you turn to God or did you turn away from God?

PRAY
God, I know you will never give up on me. Give me the strength and wisdom to never give up on you.

2 (edited by alexis.rehmann 2018-12-20 14:54:29)

Re: Day 12 of Advent: Too Far Gone?

We can relate Jesus to insurance. When you pay for insurance you are covered in case you get in an accident in the future. Jesus' love also has us covered because when we need it, his love will be there. Except, Jesus does not have a "total loss department" as insurance companies have. Why, because Jesus will forgive us no matter what. No matter how much we sin, and how broken we become Jesus will forgive us and show us his love.

Total loss, what is it? A total loss is when you feel or know that there is no hope for that situation. Even though you feel you have a total loss in your life Jesus will never give up on you because of it. Jesus doesn't have a "total loss department" meaning he will love you no matter what. No matter how many total losses you feel you have Jesus will always be there for you. He is the pillow you can fall back on, he is the person you can trust most, and he will love you and cherish you in your darkest moments.

A total lost. Felt like your life is a total life. Jesus doesn't have a total loss in his life, his heart is mercy, he will always forgive us.

Have you ever given up on God?
I have questioned him. Get in the ring and fight for us. Believe in our fight and believe in your faith in God. Pray for him, his fighting, his kids, his wife, his kids, and his life.

Yes, I know it’s sad and scary to think that, but it’s true. I have given up on God because he never gave me signs for me to get better from my depression and he still hasn’t so I still given up on him and I don’t think I will stop giving up on him because I’m starting not to believe in him anymore since he won’t help me.

A total loss, God probably doesn't even know the meaning of total loss.
Jesus doesn't have a total loss department, he forgives and loves us first and the change in our life comes later.
You have Jesus's love from the beginning. God's promise is always greater. Have you ever given up on God? I don't think anyone truly gives up on God but just have moments where there mad that something happened to them. We might always question God when something tuff happens. If you have God with you, you can accomplish wondrous things. I have never given up on God, sure I got mad at him sometimes but I always come back to praise him. Believe in our fight and believe in our faith.

6 (edited by mia.westergaard 2018-12-20 14:55:40)

Have you ever given God up? I have never given up God because I know that he is always going to be there for me no matter what because he believes in me and if you keep on working to succeed in life you will accomplish your goals. If we fight for what we need to overcome and accomplish that will bring our faith up. It doesn't matter how much we sin or ask for forgiveness God will always be with us.

A total loss.  Felt like your life is at a total life.
God probably doesn't know the meaning of at a total loss.
Jesus doesn't have a total loss department.
I have and I haven't given up on God, it depends on what the situation is.
Get in the ring and fight with us.
Believe in the fight and Believe in the faith.

Have you ever suffered a total loss in your life? I think I have not suffered a total loss. Like the story, my dad was teaching me to drive and I remember how scared he looks even though I drive all the time with my grandma. Jesus loves us first and brings change in our lives later. Jesus's love is like insurance it will be there for us someday. Have you ever given up on God? Sadly at one point in grade seven, I lost hope and faith.  I just felt like there was no love for me, it seemed like everything around me was bad. However, my family and I have learned to get through it and now I see that God has the love for me.

Day of Advent 12

A day of loss, when you felt that your life was a loss? Has your dad or mother taught you to drive, were you nervous? Jesus doesn't have a loss department because he always loves us so he can't have a loss department. Jesus will always love people who make mistakes so this means he is immune to loss. Have you ever given up on God? Have you ever questioned God for what he does? People fundraiser for diseases or that cannot be cured, but they do it for others that will get it. It is good to fight for others who get the same none curable disease in modern times.

People ask if you've gone too far with God, some even ask themselves this question, but the answer is no. For some people, they feel this way because they haven't experienced Him because they keep refusing His love. Without His love, we feel sad, unpleasant, etc. But when we accept it, accept Him, we are the exact opposite. Sometimes when people don't accept God, that gives you negative effects other than the ones inflicted on you by your choices, but they go to others, meaning they might not want to be your friend because of your attitude. I know one person who is in our class who is exactly like this., but of course, I won't say his name because I might get in trouble... People give up too easily, that because they didn't accept God, so TRY to accept Him as your Lord and your Savior!

Have you ever given God up?
I have not really ever given up on believing in God’s love and trust, but however, sometimes I question him. I question him when I feel down, alone, or didn’t have that good of a day. Anything can happen to anyone but God also can make choices of what can happen to you too. I can choose whether I go to church or not, but even if I don’t God never gives up on me. When I’m sick God never gives up either or with anyone who may be suffering.

Jesus doesn't have a total loss in his life. He will always forgive us.
Believe in my fight and believe in your faith in God. Pray for him and others fighting for our faith with them. They want them to know that we are on there side.  Don't give up on the fight.

I have a question about God. I didn't give up on him stop praying, stop going to Church, I didn't give up on him.
I how do I know that you are always here, why do you get to choose when it time for me to go, why can't I choose to live in this world?  Are you always here with me and others, How do I know I can trust you with everything.

This video starts with the question “‘How you ever suffered a total loss?” I would say that I definitely have had a total loss, whether it be in school, in sports, or just in life in general. The second question this video asked is “Have you ever given up on God?” I wouldn’t say I’ve given up on God, though I would say there have been times that I have doubted him or felt like there was no way that he could help me, but in the end, even if it takes a day or a couple weeks, my faith always comes back to me.

Total loss is when your parents try to teach you how to drive a car but sometimes a total loss is when you panicked that you use the break so hard that the airbags cover all over your car. Jesus always loves us first that is the reason why he is greater and that is why he is the best even though we can’t tell on how do we describe how he is greater and the best. Have you ever given up on God? In my life I was about to give up on God because there are things that I struggle on sometimes my parents argue with me and I feel like I don’t have a friends anymore and telling myself I don’t want it anymore but I know God is always there for us and he will love us has a big family.

Have you ever felt total lose? Jesus’ character is to love. Have you ever given up on God? Well, you shouldn't be, because God will always be there for us whenever you´re in trouble He will always be there with you through thick and thin. Don´t ever take your family for granted, once someone is gone you can´t get them back. Don´t take your life for granted either, you´ll be regretting what you did not do, while you were still alive.

God created safety things for us in life he is always watching over us god always loves us first then comes the change the guy had a disease and he just had to keep fighting for his right to live his slogan id believe in the fight and believe in God and faith that your fight could help someone else in the future no  i have never given up on god  I always look up to him because he is my idol and I know that he will always help us when needed

A total loss is something terrible obviously. Total losses can make you depressed. However, God is the light at the end of the tunnel. Jesus' heart is mercy. Jesus loves us then comes the change. Jesus' love is essentially free insurance for total losses. Jesus' love is there when we need it. Usually, people give up on God when something like the loss of a family member. Even that you give up on God he never gives up on you. God always loves you no matter what. That's why it's important to prepare for Jesus. It's important to keep the faith. To never give up on God.

I have never given up on God.  I could try harder to strengthen my relationship with God though.  I could start going to church and praying more thoughtfully.  I have questioned God.  Sometimes it can be hard to believe in something if you can’t see it but I always end up trusting him.  Whenever someone is sick God won’t leave them, he will fight for them.  The fight is also within you.  You have to dig deep and truly believe him for him to help you.  God will never give up on you and will always be there to help.

Too far gone. A total lost. Jesus loves us first. God's promise i always greater than our past. We don't give up on God, we question him. Our prayers to him is not wasted. Faith that will help someone else. Fight with faith.