Topic: Day 7 of Advent: Best Time of the Year

In week one of BEST ADVENT EVER, you and I have been focusing on how God comes close to us. And let's be honest, people experience God in lots of different ways as they prepare for Christmas.

https://dynamiccatholic.com/best-advent … f-the-year

FOCUS
The more you let Jesus into your life, the better your life becomes.

ACT
Let everything you do to prepare for Christmas—the cooking, cleaning, and decorating—be a reminder that you are preparing for Jesus to enter your life. For example, when you decorate your tree, say a small prayer each time you place an ornament on a bough.

PRAY
Jesus, show me how to keep you at the heart of Christmas.

Re: Day 7 of Advent: Best Time of the Year

God hopes that we can discover advent and give our family something thoughtful;
doesn't have to be big, doesn't have to be small, but we can write a little note on our gifts for others
to show that we care and to show respect and love to our family & relatives.
I'm trying to let God find me but I'm having difficulty trying to allow myself to be shown to him.

Christmas traditions from everywhere are different than what is normal for us when it comes to celebrating I prefer to celebrate with my family and have our Ukraine traditions and our food, it's the way I feel most myself. I feel that I connect to God more when I'm comfortable. God wants us to celebrate love at Christmas time, through our relationships we can give a small gift even happiness, or a small deed. Am I letting God find me? I think I can realize what should matter most before Christmas comes along. Doing this will show me God

Everyone has their own traditions and different backgrounds. God desires to find us in Advent and Christmas, he wants to find us doing a good deed like giving back. Emanuel means God with us. Since God had been forever he was not given a name, or just maybe wanted to be called God. Are you letting God find you? God is always with us and always sees us even if we don't want to let God in. No matter what you have, God is always giving you a push towards him. A lot of the time the people with the least are so overjoyed and thankful. Even if they nothing, if they're letting God in they're always going to be happy.

In this video it says that God wants to find us on Christmas, by this, it means he wants to see us spreading love among everyone that we are with. The question in this advent video asked: Are you letting God find you? I think that I am especially for the Christmas season, because every Christmas, for as long as I can remember, we wake up and spend time together as a whole family. Around lunch, we go over to my grandmas and spend time with our extended family and we spread love and joy and always have such a fun time and by doing that I think I am letting God find me.

Day of Advent 7

How God comes close to us, that's what we think when Christmas comes around, how do we come close to God though? All sorts of people in all sorts of different backgrounds who still celebrate Christmas every year even though they are from all sorts of cultures. Everyone celebrates Christmas similar to each other but its still somewhat different. God wants us to find who we love at Christmas when giving gifts He wants us to find a good gift for him. God wants us to have good relationships with him and each other. Emmanuel means God is with us we use this word somewhat at Christmas especially Christmas concerts. Are you letting God find you, is God able to find you, are you letting him see you and you accept him in your heart or are you going to push him and hide away from him our Lord. Will you have a relationship with God? Do you like your life, do you have a good relationship with God? Is God in a relationship with you, are you accepting him and having a good life because you accept him? Are you happy with your life? Do you have a roof over your head, I do and I'm happy because of it.

Are you letting God find you?
I can let God find me by showing him I thereby letting him see the respect and kindness I can show. When I stay over at peoples houses, whether its family or friends I try my best to be respectful. I help if things need to be done, I don’t leave messes and I treat everyone with kindness. By doing things like this can let God find me, he can see me doing these things and can see what type of people I can be.

Are you letting God find you? During Christmas, many people forget the meaning of Christmas. Many get caught up in the gifts, foods, and decorations. It is often forgotten that Christmas is a time to find God and become closer to God. This involves opening up and letting God find you. To help let God find you, many go to church or just pray to God.

God is always with us.  Even when we may not be in the best of circumstances, he is there to help us through it and make life more enjoyable.  He is always trying to help you out and get involved in your life.  Not everyone will let God in their life but I try to.  Sometimes it can be hard to put all your trust God since you are relying on faith, but letting him into your heart will make your life much more enjoyable and easy.

Americans go to church during Christmas. Everyone celebrates Christmas in their own way. God wants to find us celebrating Christmas with our loved ones and to love each other.
I am blessed to have my family healthy and supporting me throw everything.

I don't really know, it's been really dark lately so I decided to be dark with it because I keep messing up and I don't understand why and how everyone seems busy so I started to spam a friend about my feelings but he never responds so I gave up, so I guess I'm no I haven't been letting God find me

How God comes close to us, God comes to us in all different way like respecting people and giving them manners have we come close to God as we love our family and our friends. The finest comes to the perfect way that we show the love of each other, and Emmanuel God is with us, sometimes we can’t miss using a name as we wanna respect who is older than you like calling your mother as her first name or your father’s first name. Are you letting God find you? It’s truly hard to hide with God because he knows where we are and what we do in our life we can also tell that somehow we feel sad inside but in outside we pretend that we feel like we're happy.

Everyone celebrates Christmas in their own way. God wants us to find us celebrating love for each other.
I am blessed to have my family with me by my side, supporting me throw ruff times.

I don/t really know, my family and I are in a no agreeable state. We have moments but in the end, they love me and I love

In the being of "Best Advent Ever" we focused on how God is coming closer to us. God has the desire to find us and see us showing love in our relationships at Christmas. I believe I am letting God find me through many different things, we may not realize it but he is with us. In my family, we do not go to church because we are not Catholic but we celebrate the coming of Jesus on Christmas.

Emanual means God with us

People experience God in a different way. Christmas is where God comes to us.  God desires to find us in Christmas and Advent.  Emmanuel means God is with us. What is God’s name? Are you letting God find you? We all should learn how to appreciate and be more generous to the ones who are around, because you never know when they are going to be gone, and you’ll end regretting the things you did not do with them.

This video describes when we receive a present from Santa or as a little kid we don’t expect to give a gift in return. That is the gift of Christmas. Emanual means, God with us. The angel Gabriel told Mary that his name should be named Emanual however they named him Jesus. It's very important that we feel appreciative and blessed for what we have. We must remember that there are people that suffer way more than us and their quality of life is much below. However, like the Bible says that we must sell all of our belongings and give them to the poor. This is important to become truly close with God.

Emmanuel means God is with us. Jesus has a bunch of names nobody really knows God. are you letting God find you? let him help you prepare and see you prepare. are you letting God find you?  these means are you letting him in are you letting him help your life.

Are you letting God find you? God will always be with us, but are we letting him come to us? We need to open our hearts to God, to let him come to us. In the Advent season we can do good deeds for others, and really be kind to others. This will show our Christmas spirit and let God come to us.

During Christmas, we can sometimes get lost in all the material items which lead us away from what this season is really about, Jesus. Even though we are lost God will still try to find us. Sometimes when God finds us we don't want to accept him into our hearts, but the people who don't expect him don't realize that accepting God is one of the best things that can happen to you.

Emanuel= God with us

Do you let God find you? Most people forget the meaning of Christmas. Food, gifts, and Decorations. But the true meaning of Christmas is becoming closer to God and but first, you have to let him find you. God will always be with you, but are your hearts open to let him find you?

After watching the seventh day of advent video, it was asking us how can God find us? Is there any way you can let God find you? For me, I would let God find me by showing him all my respects whenever I am over at another house whether it is a relative’s or a friend’s house. Examples of the kind of respect I would usually do whenever I go to a certain place would be treating others very nicely, clean my own mess whenever I accidently spill something, and also give some assistance whenever someone needs it the most.

God comes to us in many different ways. Sometimes we just need to find ourselves doing simple things, simple things that God can turn complexed. We can't miss use the name of God, doing so is a sign of respect. God has no name, but He is called in many names like, Emmanuel: God is with us, Yahweh, I Am, and more. In our live we need to allow God to find us. We also need to figure what really matters in life and the least, so we don’t get mixed up, and make it our priority. These things can help you to prepare yourself before Christmas.

As we prepare for the coming of Christ at Christmas we need to remember that we are doing all of the decorating and baking to celebrate his birthday. We need to make sure that we do not get caught up in things of lesser importance and keep open space in our lives for God. After all it is God's son's birthday we are celebrating not ours.