Topic: Day 9 of Advent: The Little Things

“The devil’s in the details.” You know, I've heard that phrase a million times. But I had an old teacher who taught me that the exact opposite may actually be the truth. Jesus often shows up in the little things. Maybe, just maybe, it's Jesus—not the devil—who's in the details.

https://dynamiccatholic.com/best-advent … tle-things

FOCUS
God cares about you and your life . . . even the little things.

ACT
This week, be intentional about giving your littlest things—like chores, worries, and annoyances—to God.

PRAY
God, help me to bring everything to you: all my hopes and needs, big or small.

2 (edited by lindsey.gorniak 2018-12-17 14:57:55)

Re: Day 9 of Advent: The Little Things

The devil is a vicious being. He can manipulate your mind into doing what he wants you to do. He tried to do it to Jesus Himself, Satan tried to persuade Jesus to do things that could have gotten Him killed, but in the end, Satan gave up because Jesus kept saying "No" because Jesus saw the evil that would put Him to death, and as the Son of God, He was sent to die for our SINS, not die for sinning! Like I said previously, the original plan was "For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son", so He could die on the Cross for our sins, and NOTHING could get in the way of that plan! God is so perfect, that NOTHING can distract Him!

3 (edited by Desirae.Cutler 2018-12-18 14:48:29)

The devils in the details.
Jesus wants to hear our little things, our little details.
Save the best for last.
I want to be able to trust God with the little things and the little details but fear if kinda stopping me.
But I can trust God with the little things because he believes in and loves me.

The devils in the details, we can prepare for something and forget a small detail and it can cause large consequences. Maybe Jesus is actually in the details.  Details are important, Jesus wants to hear the little things. Once you start with little things, the big things come and you are prepared. When you do the little things better, the big thing is easier, this is what Jesus is in the details means. Do I trust God with the little things? Yes,  I like to think that he has time for my little things even though he has bigger things to deal with.

5 (edited by mia.westergaard 2018-12-18 14:40:36)

Jesus often shows up through the little things and the devil who is in the details, which means you should take care of the little things. Mary said that when there's a shortage go to Jesus. Jesus wanted to hear all of the little details, he wants to know what you did during the day because he wants to be a part of our lives. Do you trust God with the little things? I trust God with the little things because I know that he wants to know what is happening and what you're going to do. Save the best for last, this can relate to Christmas because you save the best and biggest part of the year for the end of the year.

Jesus is in the details, he cares about the little things in our lives. He wants to hear the little things in our lives, he wants to know more about us, and he wants us to know him. We all want to share the big things with Jesus but Jesus wants to hear the little things so he wants to use his time to spend with us and he is happy doing it. The little things in your life make up the big things so why wouldn't God want to hear about what makes up those so-called big things.

Do you trust God with the little things?
Sometimes trusting God can be difficult but when you really think about it you can trust God with big or small things. Even when you don’t know it God can and has helped you with everything in your life. I trust God with the little things, I trust him to look out for me when I am at school, sports, trips, and even at home. I trust him to help me think positive, watch out for me, help me with little jobs and help me to believe in myself.

Many people say 'the devil is in the details' but more often Jesus is in the details. Many people only pray to God when it is something big because they think Jesus won't care or you don't want to bother him. Jesus wants to hear about all the little details in your life and he can hear everyone's prayers at once. If you practice praying about small things it will become much easier to pray for the bigger things.

Putting all your trust in God can be difficult at times.  Sometimes people think that God doesn’t have time for all the little things.  The truth is God has time for everything, from little problems to huge problems.  Instead of saving a prayer for the time you have a really big problem pray every night.  Pray for the little things and be thankful.  He will always listen to you as he will everyone on the world who reaches out to him.

The little things
Jesus often shows up in the little things. The devil's in the details might be the opposite for Jesus, take care of the details.
Jesus converted the shortages into the abundances, like the bread and fish also the wine. Jesus cares about the little details.
Jesus wants to hear the little details, like prayers. If you prepare for the little things then you will be ready for the big things.
Do you trust God with the little things? God listens to everyone and I think that we should all trouble God with the little things,
we should rely on God and not just try to push people away and do it with only yourself, I do trust God with the little things.

There’s no question that praying is important but sometimes we overlook small requests because they seem insignificant compared to the big things that we desire. However, we don't realize that praying can for the small things can be just as important. Praying for the small things is like going to music lessons. In order to be ready for your year-end rehearsal, you must practice otherwise you won’t be prepared. Just like prayer. In order to become really good at praying you must practice the small things.

Day of Advent 9

We can prepare for something and we forgot some small thing, it would have bad consequences. like accidentally forgetting your extra pair of shoes and the ones you were wear got lost. Jesus cares about the little things in our lives, those little details he cares about. That's why he turns our little things into big things because he cares about our little things in our lives. Do you trust God with the little things? I know I do trust him with my little things that I usually forget. These little things that he cares about tend to make up big things into the future, maybe then they are little but they make bigger problems or are a big help in the future.

Jesus shows up in the little things. Jesus wants our little things. Jesus does care about the little things. Do you trust God with the little things? When there is a shortage, you go to Jesus. Jesus has turned a shortage into an abundance. Jesus cares about the little things. God wants to know what we are doing every day. We want to share every big thing that happens to un in our lives. Trust God with the little things.

The devil’s in the detail are the things we forget like forgetting your book has it is detailed and also to look good to yourself has it is a detail. Jesus also wants to hear things that we wanna say about rather than saving it up as you think that something is gonna happen if you didn’t pray. Do you trust God with the little things? I trust God as he is our father or our mother but sometimes it is also hard to trust him even though it is a little thing but God are always there for us because some people don’t trust him. It is also important to trust God not only he cares for us and also what we do in our life that we do wrongdoing but at least try to trust him with little things.

You may think that you shouldn't pray over little details and instead save you prays for when something big happens, but Jesus wants to know the little details. For example, he wants to know how your day was. By praying about the little details it gives us practice for when something big happens. This can relate to basketball. If you want to win you last, most important game, then you need to go to all of your practices.
Do you trust God with the little things? We might think that God has more important things to worry about such as world peace, but God can listen and love us all at the same time. God is love, and God is time, so God cares about the little things. Trusting God with small things is important because it allows us to trust God with bigger things in the future.

Devil and the details. Jesus shows up in the littlest things. Jesus cares about the littlest things in our lives, he wants to hear the little things in our lives, he wants to know more about us, and he wants us to know him. Save the best for last. Jesus wants to be a part of our lives. God is love.
It seems like God has more things to worry about like world peace and healing the sick. When I trust God with the littlest things in my life, I see myself.
I don't know because I have trust issues and I don't like when anyone helping me with the littlest things.

The little things in our life may seem too small to compare to the big moments but it is the little moments that make our life great. If we didn't have all the little things in our life than our life would be without love for it is all the little things that make us happy in our days. We also need to be thankful for the little moments.

Devil in the details. This means that you can prepare for something however you can miss a small detail and this detail will render your preparation useless. Jesus cares about the little details. The little details make us, well us. They also make us different. When stuff hits the fan we usually tell him the big details. However, he wants to also hear about the little things because they make each of us unique. I can't recall any devil in the details because usually, they are frustrating. So I try to forget them. I'm also very successful at this so I highly doubt I'll come up with. Things that benefit us is trusting little things to other people this is also including God.

God cares about all the little details in life God only knows how to give love whatever we ask from God the answer is always  love when we trust God with the little things it will become easier to trust him with the bigger things God will always help us even with every little thing

After watching the 9th day of advent video, it was about us trusting God with little things/details. When talking about little things, this means that he wants us to know him a little bit better. Some people also think that God does not have time for us, but this is not true, he wants to hear about our little details everyday and anytime. He is happy that he has time to watch for us, give us positive vibes, and help us with little jobs.

Sometimes and most times it seems that people don’t really show that much care and attention to the small details and problems because they are small. Compared to the bigger problems. But when you add up all the small compared to all the big problems, what seems more important to show more attention to. Not saying that you don’t have to show any attention to the big problems. The small details make up life. Jesus will also be with you through all the problems and will guild you through the path that he wants you going to that will be the best.

Devil and the details. Jesus shows up in the littlest things. Jesus cares about the littlest things in our lives, he wants to hear the little things, he wants to know more about us, and he wants us to know him. Save the best for last. Jesus wants to be part of our lives.

I trust him. I know he wants the best for me.

Ever heard of the praise, “The devil in the detail.” Although come to think of it, it’s really Jesus who show up in the little details, probably because and not satan. In those little details it was God, who was there. Why? Because he cares about the little details in our life. Jesus wants to hear our little things. He wants to be part of our lie. Where he converts our shortages to our abundances. Do we trust God with little things?