Topic: Day 10 of Advent: Seven Miracles

We all have shortages in our lives, and we can't control a lot of them. But Jesus really and truly is interested in every aspect of your life. The Gospel of John makes that powerfully clear.

https://dynamiccatholic.com/best-advent … n-miracles

FOCUS
Jesus wants to turn your shortages into abundances.

ACT
Reflect on a shortage in your life and how Jesus can change it into an abundance. Think of something concrete and write it down. Maybe you’d like to spend more time with your children, spouse, or parents. Maybe you’d like to start saying a few prayers each morning. Or maybe you’d like to set a new exercise routine. How can Jesus help you?

PRAY
Jesus, transform my shortcomings into abundances of virtue and grace.

Re: Day 10 of Advent: Seven Miracles

We all have shortages in our lives and we can't control them.
The Seven "I Am" Statements of Jesus.
1. I am the bread of life, 2. I am the light of the world,    3. I am the door of the sheep, 4. I am the good shepherd,
5. I am the resurrection and the life, 6. I am the way, the truth, and the life, 7. I am the true vine. 
Jesus converts fear into faith.  Jesus converts blindness into vision.  Jesus converts death into life.
In my life, I have a shortage

We all have things in our lives that we can't control. Sometimes, that could be a big thing or a little thing. Sometimes in life, we just need a little miracle to fix that big or little thing and all you need to do for that to happen is to pray for that miracle to happen, not form your mind, but form your heart. By this, I mean, whatever is on your heart that you believe needs to happen is what you SHOULD pray about, but what is on your mind, God says that it's a good pray, but not what you NEED to pray.

4 (edited by alexis.rehmann 2018-12-20 14:41:05)

We all have shortages in our lives that we can't control. In the seven signs of Jesus, no one had control over their shortages, they put their trust in Jesus' hands.
Where is there a shortage in your life?  There is going to be a shortage in my life that I can't control but I have to focus on the things that I have lots of. I have to focus on the good things, such as my family and friends. Instead of dwelling on things that I have no control over I need to focus on things I can control. I can take more time to spend improving the relationships with friends and family.

5 (edited by sean.espiritu 2018-12-19 14:35:56)

After watching the 10th day of advent video, the summary is about people like us cannot control some shortages/things. Even me, myself has a shortage in my life that I may not control, but I would still need to give my best to keep focusing on more important things that are possible to control. Maybe someday in the future, I will be able to control the problems, not right now. What about you? Do you have any shortages that may not be controlled in your life?

Day of Advent 10

We all have shortages in our lives, we can't control everything. We want to be in control of shortages. Jesus turns fear into light, he makes an abundance of hope, he turned the shortage into an abundance. Where is there a shortage in your life? How do you think you can fix that shortage. Jesus turns shortages into abundances. It's about people who are lonely may not be lonely at all because they can have a relationship with God. Just because people are married doesn't mean they are happy or not lonely, they can still be lonely even if married.

-Seven Miracles
-Seven I AM (Jesus)

We all have shortages in life and we can’t control them, I am the bread of life, I am the light of the world, I am the door of the sheep, I am the good shepherd, am the resurrection and the life.   
I am the way, the truth, and the life and I am the true vine.
Always go to Jesus when you have a problem and need support. God and Jesus convert hunger to satisfaction, they convert fear into faith, He converts death into life. Where is there shortages in your life? I think a lot of people want something but don’t actually need it, God will fill it in time. Even if you don't think he can, he will. God is love.

Seven miracles of God and Jesus
Where is the shortage in your life?
I have shortages in my life, these shortages are relationships, friends, knowledge, money and lots of other things. I have a shortage in my relationships and friendships by not always having someone there for me or to support me. My friends sometimes leave me out or aren’t the nicest to me, that kind of makes me feel lonely and have a shortage in my life. I also have shortages in my life in knowledge, when I don’t do the best on assignments and I have a thought that I can’t do things and the thought of trying new things and failing with being embarrassing.  During these times of shortages, I know that I have God with me and I trust him to help me during these times. People have many different shortages and through any of them and anything God is with everyone. “ God is Love” and God loves everyone just the same and will do anything it takes to help them.

There are shortages in life where you do not control. I the seven signs of Jesus, no one there could control their shortages, so they put their trust in Jesus
Where is there a shortage in your life? I don't have a shortage in me but I'm sure that I will someday, and when that day comes I'll juat have to focus on what I have more of.

God takes shortages and turns them into abundances.  When people have are short on something all they have to do is put their trust in God.  God will help you to have lots of that one thing.  In my life, I used to have a shortage of confidence.  I wasn’t confident in decisions that I made and would ask others what they thought or what I should do.  I learned that I need to trust in God and myself.  I now try to make decisions confidently with the help of God.

We all have the shortage in our life and we can’t control them. There are seven miracles that describe “I am” Statements of Jesus that say I am the bread of life, I am the light of the world, I am the door of the sheep, I am the good shepherd, I am the resurrection and the life, I am the way, the truth, and the life, and the last one is I am the true vine. Has the word of the God is really powerful who give has the ability to change and do something good.

There are shortages in life where you do not control. I don't have a shortage in me but Iḿ sure one day I will. I'll just have to focus on what is more of life. During these times of shortages, I know that I will have God with me at all times and I trust him that he will help me during the hard times.

We all have shortages in our life that we can't control, the thing we can control our shortages is how we react to them. Do we try to turn our shortage into an abundance with God's help, and our friends and family, or do we dwell on our situation and feel sorry for ourselves. Your friends, family, and God will always be there to help you through your shortages, so don't give up because help is always there.

Everyone has a type of shortage in our life and with Gods help we can turn the shortages into abundances. With Gods help, we can move mountains and with our family's and friends support we can do anything. These people will always be there for us during times of shortage and they will help us turn that into an abundance.

We all have shortages in our lives that we can't control. In the seven signs of Jesus, no one had control over their shortages, they put their trust in Jesus' hands.
Where is there a shortage in your life? There are many shortages in my life, most of which I have no power over. But the ones I do have power over are the ones to try to improve, such as how much I pray, and how much time I give towards my family to help out and other things like that.

Where is there a shortage in your life? Throughout my life, I will have many shortages. Everyone will. During these times of shortages, it is especially important to focus on the things you have, such as family and friends.

We all know that we have shortages in our life and we can't control them. John gave the 7, I am’s statement of Jesus. The main point of it, was to convert fear to faith. My shortage in my life, I believe in myself. Although if you have the love of Jesus this will overcome all out shortages. Let God provide, trust in Him.

I would say that I have a shortage in religion. My family is not religions at all.