1 (edited by gracie.sweeney 2019-03-13 10:13:31)

Topic: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by:Mark Twain

I have just begun to read a book about a boy named Huckleberry Finn. The book starts out with Huck Finn living with an older lady since his drunk Father has been gone for a few months. Huck Finn's friend, Tom Sawyer, invited him to a meeting with all the neighborhood rascals, while in the meeting they decided they were going to form a murdering gang. This book started off with some really cruel intentions formed by the boys I hope it doesn't start off with a murder.

Re: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by:Mark Twain

To be part of the gang you had to be willing to kill suggested targets and if you were to back out of a killing your whole family were to be killed. These kids are very dark, they are around my age and they want to be killers, never have I ever thought of becoming part of a murdering gang or just killing someone or something. A few weeks went by and they hadn't murdered anyone and instead of planning heists and what not they just played games. Huckleberry Finn was enjoying the fact that he got to live in a nice home with a bed, go to a good school and he didn' even mind going to church now and then. One night when Huck Finn was going to his room he found his father sitting in his bed looking at all his things. Just from what I have heard in the story Huck Finn's father isn't a good man, he is always drunk, he steals, and he can't provide for his son which is why Huck is living with the old lady.