Topic: Everthing for a dog by Ann m. Martin

today I read a few pages of my book

today I have read 9pg of my book but am going to read more tonight.
So far my book is about a stray dog having puppies and then raising them in a shelter which is shared with many different animals such as stray cats. the book is also introducing tha main characters. I am at the part of that book that the puppies mom has left, in the book it also says that the mom might not return. I hope this does not happen.

Re: Everthing for a dog by Ann m. Martin

the last couple of days I have been reading a couple of chapters of my book and so far I love it. it has three main characters bone (the dog), Charlie (a boy) and Henry (a boy). it rotates every chapter (like it goes from Bone to Henry to Charlie) I like how it does that because then you are not reading about just one person. I like this book a lot.

My book is getting quite interesting because at the end of the chapter it leaves you on a cliff hanger which is exciting because you don't get to read it until a few chapters which are lots of fun.
I love my book a lot and it is getting to be so intriguing because you never know what can happen.

Today I have read more of my book  Everything for a dog. In the beginning, I said that the chapters are about different people and timelines. In the last few chapters I found that out because in the chapter Henery he wants a dog but his parents won't let him have one. Than Henery's parents tell him why. Turns out that Charlie is Henry's dad that was something that I did not see coming. Henery's parents won't let him have a dog because of what Charlie went through with his dog, that was a sad thing. Throughout the book, there is a lot of ups and downs.

Yesterday I read my book again and it is getting boring because it is repeating the same chapter Henrey over and over again. The chapter is about Henrey trying to train a dog without his parents knowing like he has friends that are helping him do that, they give him good ideas like this one time they needed to find were the dog buddy went so Henreys friends told him that he should set out some dog food to see if he would come that trick worked. He also has his grandma helping him also witch is nice. What I would like in this book is if they keep the same way of doing things like before they would not repeat the chapter like it would go from Charlie to Henrey to Bone. I liked that because then you have to read through all the other chapters to get back to that chapter you were on that was nice.

I am almost done my book I liked it a lot it was entertaining had a lot of suspense which was nice, it had a lot of up and down moments witch added a good touch to it. I also liked it because in some parts it felt like you were in the book and it always kept you on your toes. I like how the chapters connected at the end that was unexpected overall I loved the book.

Today I read two chapters of  Henery that are the last of the chapter now. I was surprised because I quite liked it. It was about how Henery was looking for his secret dog named buddy the last time he saw him was on Wednesday it was now Friday and he had not seen him since. this was not like Buddy he would come to the back door for a treat, but he was gone. When all of this was happning his dad was wondering why he was so upset than Henery had to tell him about Buddy. Henery was scarid of how his dad would react but he did not do anything, instead, he was supportive and wanted to help find Buddy.

The last chapter I just read about Henrey looking for his dog is so sweet because he and his dad go out early in the morning and look for him. first, they eat breakfast than they set off on their journey ( they also pack food for the dag and them). The first day they set up food everywhere so that Buddy would maybe eat some of the food and they would see his tracks. The second day they went back to see if he would have ate some of the food. They got to this one spot and they had seen some tracks that looked like they were a dog's tracks they called and called for him and Henery herd a slight whimper and right away he knew that it was Buddy. The sound became louder and than he saw him, he called his dad saying Buddy is here. His dad comes and then his dad says that he is caught in something, it was a hunters trap. Buddy was so scared that they would hurt him that he was trembling. Then they raped him up in a blanket and I'm assuming took him home.

In this chapter, Charlie says how his brother Rj dies. Charlie was flying is kind of too much Strang leaves, the kite went down because the wind died. All of a sudden Charlie heard a fight and then I yelled, his dog Sunny barked but this was her alert bark. Charlie started running towards the thud he ran and ran. When Charlie goes to the trees he saw his brother RJ on the ground motionless he wondered what happened to his brother. Charlie can think for long he told Sonny to stay with RJ and he ran to the house to tell his mom what happened and that he needs help. Charlie’s mother called the ambulance but by the time the ambulance came, RJ was gone. Charlie doesn’t really know what happened but I think that RJ went up the tree to get Charlie’s Cate. Also this chapter says how Henry. Call the ambulance but by the time I ambulance came Mom is going. Charlie doesn’t but the tree to get Charlie’s plate. Henry and his dad save Henry‘s dog buddy.

This chapter was a big eye-opener because all the chapters came together Charlie Henry and Bone. This chapter was mostly about Brown and how he is Buddy which is henry's dog. Henry‘s dad Charlie doesn’t know if they should keep buddy because of what happened to sunny. When buddy was at the vet everyone loved him lots of people who worked at the clinic said that they should adopt him but when Henery and his dad come back for him that was so cute. Another part of this chapter I liked it when they bring buddy home they are moving into the house that buddy grew up in that is cute and a good ending to the book.