Topic: D-Day by Bryan Perrett

Today I read some of my book which is called D-Day it is bout the War in 1944. The protagonist in the story is Andy Pope or he is the main character. The parts of the book I read today is he was explaining a bit about himself like where he is from and how old he was. What Andy has done so far in the story is he joined up with the army and then was telling his parents about it. Then after he was training and doing fitness stuff for the military. He was signing up to be an officer.

Re: D-Day by Bryan Perrett

Today I read more of my book Called D-Day. The new stuff that happened today is he had started his training to become a Lieutenant in the war. When Andy Pope was training it wasn't easy beacuese he had to learn how to dig trenches in WW11 because WW1 was in the trenches. Also if you complain about the conditions or the food or if you are cold you would RTU which means "return to unit " and you would be then trained as a soldier, not a Lieutenant anymore. So in the story, Andy Pope had Graduated as a Lieutenant and was ready to go into battle. That is what I have read up to so far.

So I read more of my book D-Day and I have gotten farther in it and so what is happening now is he got to meet his platoon which is a group of soldiers because he is a Lieutenant so he got to see them and have his say on the soldiers he was given. Then next he was doing some battle strategies and would train with his platoon. Andy Pope had met a lot of new generals and Colonels.

I read more of my book called D-Day and what happens more in the book is there is a soldier name Baker in Andys platoon and he keeps on going missing and showing up late and he keeps on getting in trouble and so Andy the Lieutenant asks why baker is always missing and he says that his wife is sick and they can't afford a surgery right now and so they put together some funding and they were able to fund Bakers wife an operating free of charge to Baker so his wife can get better and Baker would focus more on the war he is soon gonna be fighting. Next, they do a practice run of what they are gonna do in the real thing so the get on a boat and get put in the crafts that bring them to the shore and they practice what they are gonna do on the beach. That is what iIhave read so far.