Topic: Wonder by R.J Palacio

I started reading my book called Wonder. It's about a boy named August who has some troubles. He has been homeschooled for his whole life but is now trying to be convinced by his parents that it is time for him to go to school. Right now his mom homeschools him and tells him that the school can teach him more then what his mom can do. A few days after they got home from August friends house, august and his mom went into the school to take a tour and meet some of the kids that would be in his class. He was kinda nervous to go to the school and meet some of the kids that would be in his class. He also met the principal of the school, and some of the teachers.

Re: Wonder by R.J Palacio

My book is starting to get really good. So far it is around Halloween and all the kids are dressing up as their favorite things. August was going to go as Boba Fett but decided not to because a guy in his class was going to be Boba Fett's dad and that made August weird. There is this girl in the book and her name is Summer and shes Guests best friend they only habe one class together but they sit together at lunch. for Halloween shes being a unicorn.

Right now in my book, it's around Halloween time and August is so excited about going to school dressed up, but the morning of Halloween he decided to change his costume to bleeding scream. No one knew it was August under the mask and so he went up to Jack will and he was talking to some of his other friends about Aguest. Jack didn't know that August was standing right beside him and Jack was saying that if he looked like August them he would probably kill himself. This is kinda what happened in my old town because some people were talking about me and they had no idea that I was standing right behind them. I went home "sick" after that and didn't want to go back to school. Just like August in the book, he didn't want to go back to school for a bit and when he did August was ignoring him and so finally after a while, Agust got a message from Jack on Facebook saying that he knows why August was mad at him. When people were talking about me after they found out that's why I went home I got a message from all of them saying how sorry they were and that they made a stupid mistake. Also at the ending of the last chapter, I read Jack and August had to do a science fair project so Jack went over to August's house and once Via got home she went to see August and tell him that she has a new friend that she wants him to meet and that's where my chapter ended.

The part of the book that I am on is that August's dog just died. His dog has been really sick. The day after his dog dies his sister and her sister's boyfriend is in a play. Via's parents didn't know that she was the main actor in the play and so was her boyfriend. The part that Via played was supposed to be her ex-best friend's part but right before she was going on stage she felt weird so she told the director that she didn't want to go on so they put Via on. After the play is done Vias old best friend goes up to August because tp Maranda he was like a brother. She goes up behind him and picks him up and gives him a hug and August thought it was his sister but she was standing right in front of him.  He turned around and was so happy to see her and that's it so far.

I finished my book. At the ending of a class field trip, they went to a nature park. August and Jack had to go to the bathroom and so they got up and went to the washroom but the line was too long so they went into the bush and on the way back they ran into some seven graders who started to make fun of August's face. Jack tried to stick up for him but got pushed to the ground. After that happened three boys from there class showed up and started to fight back and stick up for August. They ended u winning. On August's way back to watch the movie, he realized that he lost his hearing aids and so he went and told his teacher. The next morning the called August's parents and told them about what happened. After August got home, his mom picked him up and they walked home. Once they got home, August told his mom about everything that was so much fun on the trip. August's dad called his mom because they had a surprise for August. Via was with there dad and knew what the surprise was. Via and her dad walked into the house with a box. August was told to open the box and inside the box was a dog. The next day it was awarded for August's school he was so excited he knew he was getting one award but he also got another one that he didn't think he was going to get. He was so happy. He cant wait for next year to start so he can start making new memories with all of his friends.