Topic: Infinity Ring

When Dak and Sera got back to Dak's house there were agents called the SQ who came to their house to try and help Dak and Sera. Dak and Sera didn't believe they were trying to help them get their parents back. SO Dak, Sera, and the agents went to the SQ headquarters to try and refix time. The SQ, Dak, and Sera are going to try to go back in time to fix the past that they did not like. When Dak and Sera got to the SQ they met people from the SQ headquarters they found a sixteen-year-old boy that knew how to Speak sixteen languages. After everyone met each other an explosion went off. I wouldn't want to go back in time because I don't want to change the past and the future.

Re: Infinity Ring

Sera and Dak went into Dak's parent's secret room and they were decoding a ring that would put you back in time. When Dak's parents got home they weren't happy. So they went back in time but ran into British soldiers so Dak had to use the ring to get out but Daks parents didn't come back. I wouldn't have gone into their secret room because i wouldn't want to get introuble.

After the explosion went off Dak, Sera, and Riq use the Infinity ring to travel to the Egyptian pyramid. When they got there they were stuck there. until they figured out a password with the ring. When they figured the password of the ring they saw they had to go to Spain in 1492. I wouldn't have guessed a password in a couple of minutes if I wasn't sure I was right about the password. If I guessed I wouldn't know if it would explode.

Sera and Dak went into Dak's parent's secret room and they were decoding a ring that would put you back in time. When Dak's parents got home they weren't happy. So they went back in time but ran into British soldiers so Dak had to use the ring to get out but Daks parents didn't come back. I wouldn't have gone into their secret room because i wouldn't want to get introuble.

On Colombus ship, Sera, Dak, and Riq got thrown into cells for a few days. Eyeball gave them only bread and water to survive in the cells. Later that day Eyeball got them out of the prison cell so he could help them take down the Amonicio brothers so they could change history. I wouldn't trust Eyeball to help me get out of the prison cell and help me take down the Amonico brothers.

When Eyeball took them out of the cell he said he wanted to help them out but the kids didn't trust him until he told them their secrets. When they trusted Eyeball they want to attack the Amonico brothers with swords that the kids did not know how to use. Before they attacked they had to call a small army to help them defend Colombus so they can change history. They started to attack the Amonico brothers. The kids defeated them and saved history but Dak was thrown overboard to the sea. It took them a while to lift him back up into the ship. They used the ring to time travel back home. However, they see a poster nailed on wall that says " wanted For crimes against the Revolution." It had a picture of Dak's parents on it. This book is ok and kept me interested do now im going to start book two in the series.