Topic: Projekt 1065

A few days ago I began to read the book called the Projekt 1065. This book is about world war 2 and his about Nazi and how they were planning to take over the world so they could be the leaders of the whole world. The young boy named Michael O'Shaunessey moved from Ireland and is currently living in Germany. Michael is a member of the Hitler Youth, and the reason he is part of the Hitler Youth is that he is a spy and so are his parents. They are part of the Hitler club because they want to gain some inside knowledge so they can stop them from taking over the whole world. Michael hates every minute when he has to hang around with the Nazi and he despises everything they say. I began this book last week sometime and I think I am really going to enjoy the journey in this book. I can't wait to read the next few pages in this fantastic book.

Re: Projekt 1065

Today I read a little further into this adventure book. Michael the young boy from Ireland and his parents were invited to a dinner party for the Hitler Youth club. The people sitting at the table with Michael's family were Nazis. The dinner party was a meeting talking about there next move to gain a little more land and become more powerful and soon take over the world. The Nazis were planning on getting Russia and England but one thing that was in Germany's way was the United States. The United States had such a powerful army and they were hard to defeat. Hitler thought that he would be able to take over the whole world. When the were at the dinner party Michael said that he had to use the washroom, so he left the table for a few minutes and seen a hallway. Michael decided to go down there and see if he could get any information about there next steps but as he was looking around he heard someone coming and panic and went back down tom the dinner table and was going to go back up there after dinner was over to gain information.

Re: Projekt 1065

The Nazis were making a new plan. The reason the Nazis were making a new attack plan was that they had just surrendered to the Russians. The reason they had surrendered to the Russians was that they had lost 285,000 soldiers. Hitler had a new plan he was going to accommodate the 17-year-olds, part of the Hitler Youth. When you are part of the Hitler Youth you begin in the lowest rank and as you get older you become closer to being part of the army. When you turn 18 years of age you don’t join the army right away, you go to work on a farm for years and don’t make any money. Once that year was up they would join the army. Now Hitler had a new plan everyone part of the Hitlers Youth club would move up a rank a year earlier because they had lost so many German soldiers to the Russians. Michael was happy about this because that meant that he could gain more information about the Nazis and be closer to learning the secret. Michael got told to burn a book and a kid yelled he doesn’t want to do it, and Michael began to panic he has just revealed that he didn’t want to burn the book, in his mind, all he could think about was that I have been caught.