Topic: Percy Jackson And The Sea Of Monsters

Percy Jackson and the Sea Of Monsters is by Rick Riordan is the second book of the series. The main character in this book is Percy his two best friends are Annabeth and grover.grover is a satyr which means from the waist up he is human and from the waist down he is a goat.annabeth is the daughter of Athena and left to be with her dad last summer which happened at the end of the last book. This book started with a dream of Percy's although it was not soo much of a dream it was actually be considered a nightmare. The nightmare was about gover who last summer left to go looking for Pan. Grover was running away from a shadow creature and muttering about I have to escape and I have to tell them about something Percy was kinda confused and worried about his friend. Gover managed to escape by ducking into a bridal shop and the creature passes. The shop that Gover had hidden in then got struck by lighting. Percy woke up scared and saw a weird figure in his window. When he convinced himself that he was just seeing things he headed to the kitchen for breakfast. That's when the chapter ends.

Re: Percy Jackson And The Sea Of Monsters

In the last chapter, Percy was heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast and it continued when his mom who has a weird obsession with blue food had made blue waffles. Percy then heads off to school to meet his only friend Tyson who is homeless and lives in an old fridge cardboard box. At recess, Percy gets into a fight with a kid named Sloan who says he is going to kill Percy in gym when they play dodgeball. Sloan asks the coach if he can be the captain and appoints Percy the other captain. While Sloan gets almost everyone Percy gets the more nerdy kids but thinks that this would not normally scare him but today there was some visiting kids that were bigger than usual. In the next chapter I wonder who will win this battle of dogeball.

The end of the dodgeball fight was very interesting and unexpected those visiting boys that came to Percy's school were not normal boys they were cannibal monsters that came to kill Percy but right now I don't know why. When the dodgeball game started Percy instantly got hit by a ball. One of the monsters hit Percy with extreme power. They began to change into something else they grew and got much bigger. These monsters wanted to win the game and then eat everybody. Their leader trapped everyone inside the gym blocking off the exits. When Percy was about to get smacked by another ball Tyson Percy's best friend jumped in the way and caught the two balls that were about to hit him. Trowning the balls back at their owners turning them into dust just like in infinity war. Percy realizes that his pen sword was pretty much in his other pants. He tricks the dup monster to explode the door of the locker room. Somehow Percy's pen ended up behind the monster so he charged but halfway there he saw a sword go through it. Annabeth appeared behind the monster. The chapter ends with the police showing up and the gym in recks and on fire with only Percy to blame.

Percy fled the school with Tyson to meet Annabeth in the alley. She was being a jerk to Tyson and Percy had no clue why. Annabeth told Percy that they had to get back to camp half-blood to help because it was under attack. Annabeth looks like she's been through a lot and was acting strangely she started searching through her backpack to find something. She finally pulls out a large coin which Percy recognized as a drachma. She goes a little farther into the alley and throws the coin into the street. Percy is quite confused when the coin doesn't make a sound and sinks into the ground and a taxi appeared. They got inside and there were 3 old ladies inside. While they were driving Percy realizes that the old ladies only had one eye to share with each other. They were fighting with each other over there eye. The eye flew out and landed on Percy's lap. When the three arrived at camp half-blood they saw a huge fight going on and they had to help.

Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson had just arrived at camp and saw it was under attack by two bulls that could breathe fire. Unlike when Percy had just arrived at camp and fought one bull who could not breathe fire. So Percy told Tyson to stay where he was and ran off to help. Clarisse was leading the fight trying to form attack groups to stop the bulls. Percy distracted her and she got thrown by the 1st bull and the other bull charged this went on. Percy attacked one of the bulls and stumbled over a tree stump and hurt his leg. Annabeth screamed at Tyson to help him but he told her he could not then she said and I quote" I, Annabeth chase give you permission to enter camp!".To the rescue Tyson ran to help Percy he jumped in between Percy and the bull who unleashed a nuclear firestorm. Percy believed that his friend would be smoked to a crisp but somehow he was not.  Tyson then started beating the bull with his fists saying bad cow. when both the beasts where dead Percy was confused how had Tyson survived how was he still alive. Annabeth did not know how Percy didn't know that  his friend was not human. Tyson the homeless orphaned boy was a cyclopic and a baby cyclopic at that.
at the end of this chapter, Percy realized that the tree that keeps the camp safe thalia's tree was dying and somone had poisoned it.

Percy Jackson is on yet again another adventure he is in a sort of contest to win he had teamed up with Annabeth one of his friends but he had made her mad so so told him to do it with someone else. The contests are a chariot race and it includes a chariot and horses. The team of Annabeth and Percy was perfect because as they mentioned in the book Annabeth's mother had created chariots and Percy's father created horses. The chariot races seem violent but fun if they make it 100 times safer I would definitely participant. the chariot races had been discontinued for several summers do to extreme violence.in this particular scenario, the chariot races were already violent but then a hoard of birds with razor beaks (sounds cool right) they along with this highly brutal game was a bit overly of a problem. Percy and Annabeth figured out a way to defeat the flying monsters but as always Clarisse the leader of the camp top camper got all the credit.clarisse is the kind of person who is a bully and doesn't get in trouble for anything ever. Clarisse is my least favorite character in this

Percy has been having eerie dreams about Grover that have freaked him out because of how real they seem so he told Annabeth. Apparently she thinks it some kind of companion link between the two of them. Talia's tree is dying, remember that and Annabeth thinks that the only way to save it is to find a magical fleace that cures the sick and dying and makes the prosper and thrive.it seems pretty cool because imagine if you had the power to cure anything of pollution to hurt people, animals and what if the 1 little golden fleece could cure every sickness including cancer. This item of magic would cure all illness and everything that is messed up in our world I wonder if it could fix global warming. So Percy and his friend beg the head of the camp for a quest but surprise surprise he sends Clarisse he forbids anyone from leaving camp and threatens expulsion. Being Percy in all he obviously sneacks out with his friend to go on the quest by themselves. Annabeth, Percy and his brother Tyson head off to save their friend Grover. This chapter made me wonder if Percy's dream was real or just a dream

The ship was a place of curiosity it was unnatural and creepy all the people were in some kind of trance-like this place was perfect in every single way. cyclopses are interesting creatures the are emuin to fire and can smell if monsters are nearby and in this case, Tyson could smell something and it was bad. There was all kind of monsters aboard including the hellhound they saw in the kitchen golfing down the eggs.so this mysterious ship they boarded way a monster-infested, people under some kind of trance ship. That did I mention belonged to Luke the person who turned on camp poisoned thalias tree and tried to kill Percy last summer. There is not a whole lot of protagonists in this book but there is a bucket load of antagonists including Luke, Clarrise, The camp leader, and the monsters. In the past luke and Annabeth haad been friends they were really close and before Thaleia died they were making their way to camp together. Luke had betrayed both Annabeth and thalia when he poisoned the tree

On Lukes ship Annabeth, Percy, and Tyson they had been careful but not careful enough luke had caught them and was going to kill them but they managed to escape only to be found by a Hydra. A Hydra is a three-headed monster who if one head gets cut off two more grow in its place so Percy forgetting the legend cuts off one of the heads.at the last moment, Clairesse who apparently nearby at the time came and saves them.I'm thinking that maybe Claireses isn't the worst person in the book because Luke has deffently earned that title. Luke wouldn't even think twice about not saving them he would just pass by as if everything was fine and they weren't just about to die.