Topic: The eighty dollar champion

I read the first chapter of this book ad I have read it before and I love it it makes you believe that not everything that is good is expensive. this book is such a wonderful story between a horse and a human. This chapter just talks about introducing the characters and tell a bit of the story. The main character is Henery he buys a horse for eighty dollars of the meat truck. this was a wonderful story.

Re: The eighty dollar champion

In this chapter it had a lot of interesting stuff happen. Like Henery sold snowman to his neighbor because he made a deal with him that the next best hose he got he would sell it to him. He had to sell Snowman to him and he and his kids were both sad that he left he was a family horse and now he was gone. Snowman would do anything for the kids like they would go swimming with Snowman and meany more things. One thing that I liked about their connection is that when Henery sold Snowman, Snowman kept coming back jumping over the fence. They tried to fix it but he just kept jumping the fence so they had to sell him back to Henery which was the best thing in his life.

When Henery got back Snowman he noticed that he was jumping the fence and that he might have an interest in it so he wanted to train him to jump. He had to train him just like the other horses and he caught onto it very well. Henery worked had with Snowman at home and when he felt like they were ready to go to a show they went and they one. Henery was one of the oldest one and he said that he loved seeing the looks on people's faces when he won. They just kept winning and winning.

this chapter i wish was that Henery's wife did not break up with him because they seemed like a happy couple and I think that she could have just talked it out with him not tell him that it was either her or the horses, but let me tell you that horses were his dream and that would be a hard decision to make but of course he chose horses.

This chapter was a nice chapter it talked about Henery's kids. Henry has 10 children of his one and they all used to show. they were expected to win in order to build up a type of platform to show that he is a good horse trainer and that he wanted people to ask him if he could train his horses and that is a smart thing to do. I like the way he did that but I'm sure that it must have been hard on his kids to be expected to win. overall it was a good chapter