Topic: Chicken noodle soup? My chili?

I've been purchasing a certain brand of chicken noodle soup from the same Co-op every couple of weeks since 1992. It seems like every package says "New and improved". Is it getting better?

Every time I make chili, I never follow a recipe, and it surely never turns out the same way twice. Is my chili getting better? Next time a make chili, should I think about my past chilis?

I don't always get what I want, but I always get what I need.

Re: Chicken noodle soup? My chili?

I would say to make a recipe of your chili, and try and follow it a few times. Then you will be able to  see if it gets better or worse.=)

gnoster wrote:

I would say to make a recipe of your chili, and try and follow it a few times. Then you will be able to  see if it gets better or worse.=)

Why would he wan't to make the same chili every time, when he could
try a different recipe every different time.

Make a recipe for every chili he makes. Then if he wants to make the same chili as he has done previously he has the recipe to do that.

If you just improve chili then does really matter because it is just chili come on just go get a can it would take less time and cost less money in theory like if you charge $60 per hour, then you use way too much money. But if you are talking a bout a car or a bike then if you were too use a 1920s mtb as apposed to a 2007 kona stinky pro, the kona won't fall apart.

yeah but when you make a different chili eveytime then you'll never have the same chili and it will taste a lot better.

If you make a different chili every time without following any recipes it could turn out to be better or worse than the previous but never the same.

What ever you feel like putting in your chili that day put it in.

I think there's a bit more to this than just chili and chicken noodle soup guys. Metaphorically speaking, no. The chii is not getting better, just different. Mistakes happen, learn from it and just keep going. As for the chicken noodle soup, the company is just putting in more additives. The base is still the same.

Hahahaha.. I really do hope you guys understand what he's trying to say. Just checking.  Mr. Sader, I'm surprised this metaphore didn't include poop.

Thanks, Tlaing. Talk about chili long enough, . . . gotta go.

Thread closed.